• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Customia (free map)

Some time since I posted here so I'll bump it with this;
Nothing special :p

nice so far when i get my main pc's motherboard fixed if ud like i can help ive been looking to map something lol my laptop doesnt let me map :(

The shops and temple on the first page looks like edited Thais shops and temple xD

Didn't read all posts so I don't know if anyone already told this :p

The shops and temple on the first page looks like edited Thais shops and temple xD

Didn't read all posts so I don't know if anyone already told this :p

The first town is supposed to look a bit like Thais :p.

@Zonet, yeah some little things.
I'll map some more later today :p

Nice, hope it turns out well.
Once you release it, I might try hosting it, to see how many ppl play :eek:

Which dp looks the best? (I suck at buildings :()
1:
46885768.png

2:
42279046.png

Which is the best one?

Tried to make a poor and un-managed(?) neighborhood
I think I put too much things xD

fountain is wierd for a poor and unmanaged town..since its still working etc. and would cost too much. maybe a well or a turned off fountain

Use less roof details, and vegetation, it seems mossy crap houses. XD Maybe give to the city a rich touch :D Anyways good ;)

Well, I'll let you guys download and check the current map out.
Downloable Map
I'll keep updating the links on that page when I make a change, so you will always be up to date with the map.

Keep in mind that a lot of parts aren't done, like the king place (north of boat), I'll probably remake the shape.

Comments and suggestions are always welcome.

Last edited:
lol, why does it say Runarm on the first ss?

Back