• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cyntara Offline Chat

I stopped played and retired my GM within a month or two of the 3.0 update. It wasn't taken, I left in good standing with Red and the server. I came back during the test server to help Red with his new update. I asked for Root back, and he graciously let me use him. Being a part of the community I sought after what I come to Cyntara for, war. I found war when I sided with the Bruh's, what I also found was the darkside of Red. I have known Red since his time on Dolera with a level 50~ Dark Luckey. I have played every single OT he has made, even the god awful ones. I was always taken aback by his skill at making an OT fun to play and wanted to learn for my own. But in the last 3-4 days, I have seen the other side. Red is no longer the calm, cool guy from Ohio. He's some sort of ego maniac on a power trip (Reminds me of you Josh). I will keep on Red's ass until the old Chandler I knew and was friends with comes back.

Only power tripping ego maniac that exists on this server is yourself. You chose to become a Bruh, you chose to abuse your GM and the duties you agreed upon before accepting it. You lost him for a reason. Quit your bitching and move on with your life. As Nokbane's title says, "LESS QQ MORE PEW PEW"

Peace out girlscout (beaner)

RealSoft, You are a FAIL. Play this OT, Join the BR's, mabey then you wil know what has taken place. K THX BYE.

yeah, but an paragraph isn't several lines in same line.

Several lines in the same line?
How the fuck do you do that?
severallinesinthesameline <--- amidoingitrite?

Get the fuck out; your insults are weak.

RealSoft, You are a FAIL. Play this OT, Join the BR's, mabey then you wil know what has taken place. K THX BYE.

Hey, I used to be cool til' I joined the Br's.

You used to be cool before you became a Bruh.

PEACE OUT WANNABE BRUH

KTHXBYE

Not what the cam said.
I'll extract what you said to sum it up.

13:19 Exarion [700]: ooth you're my favorite bruh
13:19 Exarion [700]: not to lick your ass
13:19 Exarion [700]: but Zarz plays hardass, Jonas plays hardass, matt plays hardass
13:19 Exarion [700]: cause they think they can

Yeah, way to look like a dumbass Bruh, but I called you my favorite Bruh. Doesn't mean I like you. LOL!!!

RealSoft, I apologize for these goons. You shouldn't be verbally assaulted for stating an opinion. Savages. Root, I'll restate everything I don't think you can comprehend...

Red

The day I join the Brs, I have already been dead for a week.

Several lines in the same line?
How the fuck do you do that?
severallinesinthesameline <--- amidoingitrite?

Get the fuck out, your insults are weak.

I'm not insulting, maybe you think that because you're immature but I'm simply just pointing out facts WITHOUT insulting.

But if you act aggressive to my "tip" on making you thread more readable then I'm not the insulting one, or immature.

Face it, you're having some sort of problem if flame and spamm is the only thing you do towards everyone no matter what.

RealSoft, I apologize for these goons. You shouldn't be verbally assaulted for stating an opinion. Savages. Root, I'll restate everything I don't think you can comprehend...

Red
I'm getting used to being attacked by noobs... I don't care.. it's just some noob lines anyway, I'm mature enough ignore that. :D

thanks anyway =)

@ (BR) Exarion.

The problem with this server is people who try to get 54 people to war against 10 people. Another problem is the backstabbing and betrayal by YOUR FELLOW GUILD MATES that YOU condone, because you are BR and you are just a "bro" not a "bruh". You honestly are one of the most pathetic people I have ever met on an OT, you cry for attention and think you are so tough, its actually funny, moreover, everyone that reads your post's, LAUGHS AT YOU, its actually entertaining.

You say we are high school kids trying to start problems, when you are the one trying to recruit every person you see that plays this game to fight us. REALLY SHOWS HOW BR YOU ARE. I don't see a problem with high school kids playing a game? Would you rather us be 30 yr old's playing a video game? Or would you rather keep your chilidish antics up and keep trying to E-Trash us, for how bad you are, and what you lack, which is a real team and real skills.

Mabey one day you will upgrade from a "Bro" ;).

I'm a wannabe but im in the guild? Yeah, Makes a lot of sense, Is that the BR side of you talking? Or are you just talking out of you ass now?

I dont give a fuck about you, you joined the BR's.

I may not be the best PvP'er, But I am getting better. Your team IS TERRIBLE. When you lose a battle which s 18v4, 50~ frags to 5 frags, IT MEANS YOU NEED TO GET BETTER and NOT war the Bruhs.

From Death Dealer, a BRUH, NOT a BR.

yeh you should implement a resell button or command that allows us to change our outfits with free money. I'm not talking like a button to ban people... I'm talking about a person who isn't willing to click the button gets the button to be held down so that they can be changed. I mean it's really not fair when you wanna be the very best like no one ever was and to catch them is my real test to train them is my cause

@ (BR) Exarion.

The problem with this server is people who try to get 54 people to war against 10 people. Another problem is the backstabbing and betrayal by YOUR FELLOW GUILD MATES that YOU condone, because you are BR and you are just a "bro" not a "bruh". You honestly are one of the most pathetic people I have ever met on an OT, you cry for attention and think you are so tough, its actually funny, moreover, everyone that reads your post's, LAUGHS AT YOU, its actually entertaining.

You say we are high school kids trying to start problems, when you are the one trying to recruit every person you see that plays this game to fight us. REALLY SHOWS HOW BR YOU ARE. I don't see a problem with high school kids playing a game? Would you rather us be 30 yr old's playing a video game? Or would you rather keep your chilidish antics up and keep trying to E-Trash us, for how bad you are, and what you lack, which is a real team and real skills.

Mabey one day you will upgrade from a "Bro" ;).

I'm a wannabe but im in the guild? Yeah, Makes a lot of sense, Is that the BR side of you talking? Or are you just talking out of you ass now?

I dont give a fuck about you, you joined the BR's.

I may not be the best PvP'er, But I am getting better. Your team IS TERRIBLE. When you lose a battle which s 18v4, 50~ frags to 5 frags, IT MEANS YOU NEED TO GET BETTER and NOT war the Bruhs.

From Death Dealer, a BRUH, NOT a BR.

Exactly. From Death Dealer, a BRUH

Buddy, you can be a part of the top guild who takes the game beyond seriously and thinks who they are is a way of life, go ahead! Lmao!

Or you could join a guild that's not winning, for shits and giggles. Ya'll wasted your money on this god forsaken server just like the Br's did. I'll take advantage of every donor set I can to waste your time just as you waste the Br's time.

But hey, Bruh's are Bruh's. And by that, I mean they're all a bunch of two faced e-thug wannabe's.

LATER CAPTAIN NERD RAGE ^_^

Hey, I used to be cool til' I joined the Br's.

You used to be cool before you became a Bruh.

PEACE OUT WANNABE BRUH

KTHXBYE

I'm going to mail you a copy of the 'Bruh Bible' you really do not understand our religion! being a Bruh is more than just trashing kids in game, we trash kids like you all day on forums to.

The 10 Bruh Commandments:
- Treat those that treat you with respect, with Trashtalking.
- Thalt shalt steal.
- Trash kids no matter who they are.
- Scam whoever you can.
- Never take retards seriously.
- Ignore BR's & Mexicans.
- Always have a Vent orgy.
- Trash kids as if it is your last day.
- Never war, we are peaceful RPG'ers.
- ALWAYS BE YOURSELF.

Akalic respects these rules, and has read our 7 page bible.

Like I've said before! you're just afraid of becoming a Bruh because of the fact that you can't handle the power and responsibilty involved in being a Bruh.

It's just a way of life! It's a religion!

Back