• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cyntero OT Project BETA is online

Status
Not open for further replies.

CynterO

Reaction score
I've been working on a ot for like 2 years now and we are soon ready to release the server.
This server will be very unike in many ways. The ot got alot of custom made systems, scripts, items, quests and so on.
The map is made by me and its kinda huge and well mapped (after a beta test i had online i had alot of good feedbacks).
This we wont recruit any staff members, we got that complete, the staff is selected after a very well thought out choice.
Well i didn't wanna make a ordinary server like a boring evolution server or something, so thats why im making this :)
If you got ideas / or questions you can send an email to [email protected].

Pictures: You will find pictures Here!

ip: cyntero.hopto.org
port: 7171

Feutures:

~~Prestige System - Reset your lvl but let you keep your old mana. Example (You see Cyntero (Level 717217) Vocation: 1st Prestiged Priest.)
~~Custom VIP System - This VIP system is not like every ordinary VIP systems, no this systems let you use teleport commands like (!teleport temple) when you dont got
battlesign ofcourse (pz). VIP got 50% less respawn time and alot more feutures.
~~Ingame Donation Reward - This feuture let you buy the items ingame by using !reward.
~~Upgrade System - This System allows you to Upgrade your old sets to a better set by looting "dusts" by the bosses.
~~18 CUSTOM Sets - We got 18 Custom Sets with custom feutures each set.
~~Custom Map - A map made my me with alot of funny stuff :)
~~Custom Bonuses - It will be quests with alot of challenge and the reward is extra bonuses like 5% extra hp/mana.
~~Events - It will be unike events you've never seen before!
~~Jail System - Been bad? enjoy our jail! :)
~~PvP Arena - Allows you and your friends to do a duel!
~~Defiler Isle - this island has not been screened yet!
~~5 City's - For now!
~~Monthly Event - More Information about this coming later.
~~Custom Anni Quest's - Its levels in anni that each level gives you a reward "If you complete it ofcourse". reward example (2% more critical hit chance).
~~Teleport Commands (VIP) - !teleport destination = dp, temple, vip, viphunt, vipquest, arena, boat, defilership, house, town.
~~Updates - This is not one of thoose ots that never update, we will update when we need a update so we dont lose any players!
~~High Exp - Allows you to level fast
~~DEDICATED - Play a laggfree server!
~~Staff - [Admin] CynterO, [Admin] Chaos, [GM] Linded, [GM] Matirion. (Admins = Owners)
~~Prestige Broadcast - When someone prestige a broadcast will come, example (Cyntero has just prestiged!)

Vocations (unfinished)
Btw if your confused the next name is a promotion name! :)
knight: warrior, soldier, demolisher, guardian
sorc: Necromancer, Shade, warlock,deathbringer
druid: priest, illusionist, avatar
paladin: archer, mercenary, nightstalker
Angel - Healer - Blesser - Vanquisher (Wont be released at first)
Trooper -> Sniper -> Sharpshooter (Wont be released at first)

More Information will come soon!

Yours
CynterO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back