• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CynterO's Mapping Thread (All 100% Raw!)

Sorry for the inactivity, i got alot of study and stuff inrl.
Gonna map when i got time :D

Here's some small piece of mappign since i dont got alot of time theese days :p

Here's a teleport room!

Well, I'm back for some mapping!

Here's a Archer temple I'm working on.
The place is not finish so dont judge unfinished areas :)

Tel whats on your mind :)

Its creative and good looking, except for the clean roofs. Do something on them and its perfect.

I like that you seem to be progressing toward a style with more densely varied ground types. People tend to hate on that more than not in these forums, but I think it has the potential to look really nice in some cases.

The layout and structure of the Archer Temple is very interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing more.

You may have already opted not to do so, but one suggestion I have to liven up dirt and stone ground patches would be to experiment with certain gravel types - core ids: 6476 and 6374. They don't always look good, but in certain settings they may look great if used in moderation.

I like that you seem to be progressing toward a style with more densely varied ground types. People tend to hate on that more than not in these forums, but I think it has the potential to look really nice in some cases.

The layout and structure of the Archer Temple is very interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing more.

You may have already opted not to do so, but one suggestion I have to liven up dirt and stone ground patches would be to experiment with certain gravel types - core ids: 6476 and 6374. They don't always look good, but in certain settings they may look great if used in moderation.

I made a big building, maybe It could be a hotel or something?
It's clean and simple but I like the style so I'll keep work on It :)

Give some feedbacks :)

Yeah its huge, maybe a bitt too clean ;<

Sry I dont like the style very much.

You definitley need to improve your skills bro, that building is too square and it dont looks like a castle just a big shit. Keep going

You definitley need to improve your skills bro, that building is too square and it dont looks like a castle just a big shit. Keep going

Fuck off, that wasn't nice said at all.
and you're wrong, just because something is squery, it doesn't mean it doesn't look good!
what would you like? to have star shaped houses everywhere? or what?

OT:
Last pics is awesome, there's not much more to say about it, I enjoy watching your mapping :)

Fuck off, that wasn't nice said at all.
and you're wrong, just because something is squery, it doesn't mean it doesn't look good!
what would you like? to have star shaped houses everywhere? or what?

OT:
Last pics is awesome, there's not much more to say about it, I enjoy watching your mapping :)

Zegna: It's just a random place I made for a project, I think It looks nice but thats my opinion ^^.
Anyway thanks for your opinion :p

A Isle I'm working on, gonna be a big underground when I'm finish! :)

Here Is the start:

Enjoy ^^

Back