• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Daopay-YOU GET REP FOR HELP

Dixter

Amateur Web Developer
Reaction score
When I create a pin code in daopay for my product, it genrates fine, but then when i try to enter it in my ots website, it won't work. I have ONLY editted buypoints and i have only added the tidkey and subkey, nothing else. Is there something more i should add in buypoints, or maybe another lua file? can somebody please help. Rep goes for you if you do, thanks in advance.

yes thats what tid and subkey are.... if i didnt edit appcode the page wouldnt load at all >.>, the page loads when i click on the link, the ONLY problem is when i go to daopay control center and GENERATE a pin code it doesnt work in the site. appcode and prodcode are already editted to what they should be.

i have made a new product and i got the same problem ;s. can someone tell me the link to the tutorial cuz i cant seem to find one.

I can help you by the way.. Post the code your website uses.. I mean, only the part of requesting the code.. Also, what's your App Code and the product code!

Note that there's a product code and a product name, which is somewhat the same.. For ex. In mine, I use:
Code:
Product Name: $10 Card
Product Code: 10_card

About the tutorial, as far as I know there's no tuto for Daopay ;S Maybe I'm wrong, but at least I haven't see it xD

i dont have "product name" in buypoints. i got this:

$config['daopay'][0]['appcode'] ='56279'; #
$config['daopay'][0]['prodcode'] ='12345'; #
$config['daopay'][0]['addpoints'] = '200'; #
$config['daopay'][0]['cost'] = "2 euro inc. VAT"; #

NOTE- the page loads fine, its ONLY the pin code that doesnt work on my website.

Ahhm... Does the "prodcode" matches the one you're about to buy?
When you go to Products > Manage Products in your DaoPay Account, the first section of the tab says "Product code".

Is that code the one u're using for " $config['daopay'][0]['prodcode'] ='12345'; " ??

Back