• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DarksandOts Free Data 8.60 !!

Qlim

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello.

I'm uploading today this server - orginally was started about one year ago, but has been "hacked" in the "top secret military logistics operation". Now it will be really public, not only for one team.

NEW EVENTS
# Capture The Flag
# King of The Hill ( HIT )
# Castle War
# Zommbi Event
# Arena Gladiatus
# Run Event
# Fire Event
# Team Battle Event
# Metin Stones

NEW VOCATIONS
1. Knight 2. Elite Knight 3. Dark Warrior 4. Hell Slayer

1. Paladin 2. Royal Paladin 3. Ninja 4. Shinobi

1. Druid 2. Elder Druid 3. Priest 4. Heal Maker

1. Sorcerer 2. Master Sorcerer 3. Evil Master 4. Soul Mage

NEW ITEMS
Super Health Shield
Super Mana Shield
Slingshot
Ninja Armor
Silvers Set
Soul Set
Dark Warrior Set
Pro Sword Pro Slayer
Excalibur
Damage Aol Amulet
Damage Amulet
Holy Flacon
Golden Flacon
Upgrade Rune

NEW QUESTS
Roller Coster Quest
$Poi Quest
$Demon Oak
$Mega Quest
$Inq Quest
$New Addons Quest
$New Arena Quest
$Shinobi Set Quest
$Soul Set Quest
$New Profesion Quest (PROMOTE)
$New Freestyle Quest

http://speedy*****malware.localhost/gFzTV/Dark-Sand.rar

Data with many bugs but ok. Easy to steal and share buged data :X.
Oh wow. Events are totaly unique :eek:.

but Qlim, you are realy funny.
You spammed on otland that darksand spoofing players. You spammed around 1 year and we don't get ban. Funny kid.
http://otland.net/search/658349/

Totally pathetic

Last edited:
To jest songo , nie wiadomo co on tam dodal (czyt. wirusy,bugi) On nie umie robić otsów :) Tylko się bawić ..

Jaki Songo ? Nie bede dawał złodziejowi zarabiać wole udostepnić za darmo dla wszystkich , a co do bugów to sa drobiazgi , bugami bym tego nie nazwał , a wirusy to ty masz nequik23 w glowie wrzuc sobie plik na virtual scan i zobaczy czy sa tam jakies Syfy po prostu zal Ci dupe Sciska Ze Oszust Mrozu Nie bedzie juz zarabiał Pozdrawiam i Zapraszam do Sciagiecia data jest dobra !

What Songo? I will not give the thief to make wills made available for free for all, and as for bugs these are the little things that bugs me is not called, and that you have a virus in my head crosses nequik23 each file on the virtual scan and see if there are there any viruses simply zal the compressive dupe you fraudster Frost already earned will not greet and invite you to download the date is good!

@Simonek
@adikus95
You guys are pathetic, Don't hate, You havn't contributed shit to this forum,So shut the f*** up.
Hate to hear kids whining about new things to the forum,
Especially when they have no talent themself.

sorry for double post, I can't edit previous one,
can you tell me where are files from castlewar?

Back