• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team DarkStar Team

niladar

Xampera RL Project
Reaction score
Hello, Im going to host a server but i need a team for get all things to work. If people are intrested then keep read.(Real Map 8.54)

What are we looking for?

I am looking for good, active mapper with good experience and nice idea's, A good scripter(fix simple stuffs and pretty hard stuffs), And ofc a good web designer.

What will you have to do?
Mapper: Fix simple map buggs and some easy stuffs just.

Scripter: Fix Simple Scripts like just a exempel(if levers in poi doesen't work to pull.)

Web Designer: Fix A really nice webpage, and if something get wrong then u need to know how to fix it.

What will be your reward?
From the beging you will just recive a Game Master. And if you are making a good job and dont insult people and shit then i will maybe pay you some day.

To become staff member on DarkStar I have to:
*Be a good mapper , scripter or webdesigner.
*Speak good English Or Swedish
*Be nice to people in the team and in game ofc.

How do I apply?
*Tell me your name, how old you are and where you are from.
*Why you want this job and why we should choose you.
*(just if you want) Send a screenshot of some of your work.

What Is Needed
Web Designer: [x] Hevar
Scripters: [ ][ ][ ]
Mappers: [ ] [ ]

(If You Got Any Private Questions Then Just PM Me Or Add My MSN [[email protected]])

Last edited:
Back