• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dastan's Mapping

umm N3 looks beeter shaded

BTW i didn't like how you map that stuffs xD so try making this :p
24edt78.jpg

heres the map piece in case you don't get my point
dastan otbm

Na, i like mine more :D
But thanks anyways ^^

Next on heres a preview of the next spawn that will come.

Mt. Exelius

A volcano, created aeons ago trough eruptions inhabits now a ancient kind of dragon, dragons that havent even got a name, they are eating pure magma and they can spit fire a thousand times hotter than that of dragon lords, theyr blue flames burn everything in theyr path.

Not many humans have seen these dragons but most of the surviving people said "They were looking like dragons made out of stone with lavacracks on theyr backs, spitting blue flames that were melting even stone, transforming it into magma"

magmadragonv5.png

You can also expect a new lavafall sprite (Using a normal waterfall and recolering it) and new mountain walls, lets take these for example, lava is going to flow over the left one in little streams nearly totally covering it and there will be a small lava stream in the middle of the wall @ the right one (trust me it will look amazing)

mountainy.png

Ofc il also make some totally new sprites but thats a secret so shhhhh :p

skeletalhighguard2.png
skeletalhighpriest4.png

Stay tuned guys!

PS: I would appreciate it if i would get some comments since alone the magma dragon sprite up there took me over 4 hours to make (Using the normal Paint) since i only used the outline of a dragon and made all the shading and colors by myself, pixel by pixel (Even tho im not satisfied at all with his back and im going to redo it and make the lavacracks look better).
So comment on my new work, or on the old work, i really really appreciate it!

Last edited:
I know its offtopic but w/e
Go check my Sprite Thread out, added some new creatures and finished Kharzad the Titan.

Just click on the link in my signature to get there ~

Some nomad camp (And no i dont wanna add more gradd tuffs/cacti/other stuff, i like it this way, its clean and nice)

nomadcamp.png

Fail attempt to create somthing unique but i guess it would look good ingame ~

massives.png

Comments are appreciated and if i like the comment will i rep+ it ;D

it ish amazing!
laik comment? now rep mothafuckah...
OT:-Yup, clean is the best way for deserts, i don't like spammaged deserts
-does'nt look bad, good actually

I thinks i hawe no frinds here so noone is make comment, you think so too?
I wud lajk moar comments /sadface

I hawe think that allze repwhores wud come out ifz i tell them that i gief rep+ for commenz but seemz to not hawe worked

Quotezor

nomadcamp.png

massives.png

<33 All... Good Works! :p... And Keep Working ;)... LIKE THAT! :D...

Thanks ;)...

//Heroid! :)...

Dont got more pics, thats all i made, the first one should be RPGish and the second one was just a test to see if people like that style :p

Well i cant wait that the gate contest is finished since i think that my submission is one of the best maps ive made so far and i wanna release it ^^

Was listening to this and had the idea :3

[video=youtube;S76CGGPqI3s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S76CGGPqI3s[/video]

Didnt put much time into the swans since i wanna go now out with friends but i will make awesome ones when i come home (They wont be creatures, they will be just animated deco, they will spread theyr wings for example or drink water)

Without swans
swansea.png

With swans (Just to get the idea of how its gonna look like)
swansea3.png

Gimme some comments, what do u like/what do you dislike, what to add, what to delete and so on ^^

Hmm thought about making now a swan sprite but screw it, wud take me too much time :D

What shud i map next?
Kinda out of ideas lol
U can also request a map type + sprites that i shud make for it :D

Improve the Shape of the Water and then it looks nice! and the Swan looks nice also :D

EDIT: map something underworld or so :D

Back