• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dastan's Mapping

FLAME! >;D
nah, kidding, actually looks kinda epic, but i think that mountain does'nt realy fit and the walls look weird :s

I had this epic idea in my head but this came out... fml XD
Ima upload a ways better version without those ugly mountains and that bridge ^^

Made the map in like 5 mins, dont blame me ^^

hellspawns.png

Kay lets say it like this so u understand it with your limited capabilities...

I made that map in just a couple of minutes because i havent put much effort into it, all i wanted to do with it is show how the creatures would look ingame.

Better now douchebag?

Didn't even notice the creature.

And btw, that's not ingame.

And what is shown in RME? Real life?
Are you acting dumb on purpose or do you just want to get on my nerves?
Guess what, it works.

Any better? I know the top floor of the tower looks horrible ~

bonetower2.png

Has Rohan sent you and cyro here to post at my mapping thread so i map for him or is this just a coincidence? lol

I would love to take ingame screens since all of my maps would look 200% better but sadly i cant since i havent got a server and also if i would have one couldnt i take any good screens cause my graphic card sucks. :p

Nah Rohan didnt send me ;( Btw cyro is out the game xDD he is just a new tutor But I am a community Manager for 5 months Now, I also love your sprites dude!

Yea i know just spent 7 mins on the whole thing (Changed its color to blackish and edited the brown skull out of one of those pillars to make it look like hes wearing a skull mask)
Gonna redo the whole thing tho to make it look like a huge skeletak beast

Like this thing ~

SkullGreymon_b.jpg

Back