• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dastan's Mapping

Any better? I know the top floor of the tower looks horrible ~

bonetower2.png

nice got your sprites back? or remade? :D

god this demon is awesome dude!!!!

wenn simon wieder gut drauf ist dann tun wir deine montser online. er hatte ja ne op oder so >.>

That demon sprite is actually horrible, atleast thats what i think o_o

And no wardawg, there are no custom sprites in that pic except of the demon ^^

Thanks for the comments guys.

your sprites looks awesome, the map isnt bad, your maps are the only ones, with those new sprites that I like.

geile sache. wenn du mal nen server hast mit denen hast, muss ich mal schaun

Thanks alot, glad to hear that you will check the server out once its online ^^

Announcement!

And i will from now on work for a server and map for it and you will see alot of nice maps from now on (Since im actually gonna spend alot of time on the mapping and not just make something in 30 mins), i think the server will be a huge success since the owner has 4 servers with 100-200 players online every day.

~*~* ~*~* ~*~* ~*~* ~*~* ~*~* ~*~* ~*~* ~*~* ~*~* ~*~* ~*~* ~*~*​

Hrm i think that i will stop working on the skeletal demon since he looks simply awfull xD
Wanted to make him look like a skeleton but he ended up looking like a dry mummy loool

heres a pic haha
skeledemon1.png

Edit: haha dean u exactly posted when i wanted to post this thing ^^

Meh fml, my sis deleted my RME, have to install it again now >_<
But il be mapping abit today :3

Cud someone link me to the remere site so i can download the map editor?
Wanted to find it myself but OTland keeps loading for 2 mins, than can i use it for some seconds and than it loads again for 2 miutes, freaking annoying.

And i really feel like mapping atm

Thanks alot, just gonna update it to 8.7 and gonna start mapping than :3

But first lets watch the newest episode of Arby'n'the Chief :D

Last edited:
WHAT, THE, FUCK?! Just randomly checking for the first time and you got me stunned. Didn't check through it all but trust me I will..... Looks amazing. The mapping persay is original but the SPR's were outstanding.

Back
Top Bottom