• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dastan's Mapping

And yeah i also think that these r ugly ~
But i made em so im also gonna show em:rolleyes:

Spider Valley
spidervalley.png

Random Anni kinda thingy ~
sandanni.png

Therefore, weak is boast that your map definitively else not has Dastan that you make big squares and you give wanted objects in some circumstances a bit not poducz if you would like to achieve artistry :)

Yeah these r 7.6 sprites, what r u guys going crazy bout lol, theres a tutorial with everything thats needed ~

Therefore, weak is boast that your map definitively else not has Dastan that you make big squares and you give wanted objects in some circumstances a bit not poducz if you would like to achieve artistry :)

I do not think a translator would do a worse job then what you just did.

I can not even figure out what you are trying to say.

I think he said something like *I need to get this dead hooker out of my closet* if i understood it right.
Anyways, comment on the pics! :eek:

Why, his english is perfect lol

Anyways, comment on the freaking maps before i go all rebecca black on ur asses, im gonna beat ur asses monday, tuesday, thursday and... fuck what comes next... i shud have listened to that song ffs.

Why, his english is perfect lol

Anyways, comment on the freaking maps before i go all rebecca black on ur asses, im gonna beat ur asses monday, tuesday, thursday and... fuck what comes next... i shud have listened to that song ffs.

you my firend, have a problem :thumbup:

Some of the new sprites look really good and some not so much. I like how you're fiddling around with them though, at least someone is using them.

Not really, thought bout that and i wud just make the sand around the pillars -1 floor than the other sand, it wud look normal but u cudnt exani hur down.
First i thought bout adding those stalagmites all around the pillars but that wud just be ugly, the sand -1 floor wud actually look normal so i guess il wud use that idea.

And i try to use all of the new items and test them also if the most r freaking ugly :p
Im still trying to find my style hrhr

Also lold bout ur comment selooth, ur still mad that i said that u asslick james? :(
Its not a 30x30 field, its game view so people see how it wud look ingame since i cant make ingame screens.
Also making a 30x30 field and adding items on them, that is actually mapping, just saying :>

Last edited:
Also lold bout ur comment selooth, ur still mad that i said that u asslick james? :(
Its not a 30x30 field, its game view so people see how it wud look ingame since i cant make ingame screens.
Also making a 30x30 field and adding items on them, that is actually mapping, just saying :>

There's a German mapping "community"; they have their own gods and rules, and rule #1 is to asslick their gods - well, that's also the only rule I know of

OT: I don't like these new sprites, but how you used them

What do u mean with this *I don't like these new sprites, but how you used them * i didnt understoodd that ^^
U dont like the sprites but u like how i use them or u dont like neither the new sprites nor how i use them? :p

Back