• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dastan's Mapping

Was playing around with the new sprites (They r new to me since i mapped with 8.54 sprites until now~) and this came out lol
I think it wud actually look good ingame with some lightsources.

firstpick.png

secondpic.png

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~

Offtopic but w/e, was listening to this song while i was mapping, the songs simply awesome :D

[video=youtube;rV8NHsmVMPE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rV8NHsmVMPE&feature=related[/video]

Btw i bet that either Petracyus Myth or seabis r gonna flame me in less than a hour haha

Muahaha, now mark the line under the song, theres a text written in white :D
Im a fking psych <3

Oh that was tilfen that made smthing like that...
I remembered someone making such a hallway but i didnt really took the inspiration off his piece, i was looking at one of darklords pieces while making it ~

Edit: I was just looking at tilfens maps and i havent seen any pic that looks like mine.
It was someone else that made such a hallway only with dragon statues, but rly cant remember who it was.

Last edited:
So i wanted to make something new cause all the normal rotworm caves look kinda boring and the same all the time.
All suggestions for the higher floors r welcome ~
I thought about adding a huge waterfall that goes over 3 floors abit northeast of the cave.

rotworms.png

Anyways il keep updating it tho until its finished

Last edited:
And why dont you like the rotworm cave krashe?:rolleyes:

And it would look again like all the other normal rotworm spawns if i remove the upper ground ~

No it wouldn't. Normal Rotworm spawns has Underground walls. Imo.

I had Hueco Mundo from Bleach in mind when making this, you know the dead desert, no living creatures and neverending night
I simply love that place.

huecomundo.png

FYI im not finishing the rotworm spawn since i cant open the map and i dont feel like downloading simone to be able to open em ~

I had Hueco Mundo from Bleach in mind when making this, you know the dead desert, no living creatures and neverending night
I simply love that place.

huecomundo.png

FYI im not finishing the rotworm spawn since i cant open the map and i dont feel like downloading simone to be able to open em ~

I want this ground! I want these sprites! How? Can I use them for 8.6?

Theres a tutorial, now comment on the mapping u newbs o_ô

lulz xD ahahahahaha Las Noches? :p like just cus is from bleach xD

ya know that Las Noches in spanish is The nigth? xD

Didnt kno that haha, what do you guys think, should i make a big map in that style? (Cause i actually love the style and the look of the desert.)

Ive alrdy got 2 ideas for spawns, one is a huge forest underneath the normal island (Menos Grande Forest) and the other ones a place full of ancient ruins (Nightmare Place) ^^

Last edited:
Back