• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dastan's Mapping

i'm wondering
you have 2 types of mages
Mage 1 : realy busy with magic and no time to build up an empire to live in, so he just finds a cave and go live in it
Mage 2 : busy with magic, but also thinking of an empire, thats great and intimitdsfadtfding(WTF O.O)
so your magic dude, what kind of mage?

Mage 3: Pissed of son of a bitch with incredible magical power that lives in his own little boss room (Cause he doesnt need anything else) and all he wants to do is raise wraiths (His summons) all across the world to see the humans despair.
In other words, a total asshole.

And the word u were searching for is intimidating ^_^

So try to help you:
2d0uvd.png

Remove all the stones and grass tuffs and it will looks better IMO.

Very good, finish it and make it have the omega symbol

This is the omega symbol (The right one)

Omega.png

So start a new or can use this, or modify?
If u want to tell me detail send a PM

Just modify that one but make the shape of the walls like i made it in my screenshot ^^

Shipwreck Cove
The pirate *Ol' Dirtbeard* hides out on this little island in the middle of the carribean sea.

shipwreckcove.png

Sure is ^

Dosent look good dastan, to squary for me and I dislike the bordering + use palms instead of thoose trees imo (and dirt road instead of muddy floor) :p

dont think it's autobordered, but hey! oyu can also do great things with autoborder, doesnt matter if you can map.
@dastan
it's not your worst. I dont like the ground mixxing you did. keep it up.

Hmm i didnt want to use palmtrees ive wanted to try something new ^^
But seems that noone else likes it hrhr

The mountain at +7 is autobordered since i didnt want to make it manually but everything else it raw ^_^

At the start of the thread i really enjoyed looking at your mapping but when i scrolled down it feels like you didnt take your time during the mapping. Some parts looks too much autobordered, some i dont even get what it is.

This is no flame only an advice to ppl that mapping while in a rush. :p

GJ though

to be perfectly honest it seems like something one of the "pro mappers" would make, and i think it looks pretty good

Make it less squary, add some ants, move the chest farther into the island because if it's right there any pirate can just come in real quick take it easily and get away.. I think the treasure should be where he sleeps.

Back