• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG so close i cant... waiiit much lonnger.... haha hopefully the websites done soon i wanna see what it looks like!

all i know is that if people are same level same teir they shouldnt be able to solo each other, but if they are same level and someone has 1 full teir higher, they SHOULD be able to solo the other.
Also i think if your 1 full tier higher u shouldnt be able to solo someone still... because theres how many tiers now.. i know before it shoulda been like that but not now with all these new tiers. Also with the new healing its gonna make it hard to kill botters but we will see how shit works out

all i know is that if people are same level same teir they shouldnt be able to solo each other, but if they are same level and someone has 1 full teir higher, they SHOULD be able to solo the other.
I do have to agree somewhat. Like they shouldn't be able to just nuke them down, with just 1 set above them. Where their are so many tiers this time around.

Also i think if your 1 full tier higher u shouldnt be able to solo someone still... because theres how many tiers now.. i know before it shoulda been like that but not now with all these new tiers. Also with the new healing its gonna make it hard to kill botters but we will see how shit works out
First sorry for double post didnt see this on the other page hahaha.
My exactly feeling as well. But for that not really. Anyone that is botting can just die by 1 person if they lure monsters on them or getting multple people.

probably waiting till he gets the website live before dropping it into the advertisement thread.

Will work on advertising page tonight, probably will put it sometime tomorrow. I can't post the website until release because then you guys get the official IP and will be trying to log in when we're testing stuff on the live server. The website is a bootstrap design though so it's a basic (but secure) website, but it allows for a lot of customization which was required to make it work properly. For example people don't even have vocations in our server so we had to do workarounds to grab a "vocation name".

Noxious ot. What about yourself? Mostly league though.
Had a 5 day x2 exp voucher on a char I started on RL. Gonna bot it to level 8-x, x being when Deathz comes out :p Level 19 so far with 40/37

we still
Will work on advertising page tonight, probably will put it sometime tomorrow. I can't post the website until release because then you guys get the official IP and will be trying to log in when we're testing stuff on the live server. The website is a bootstrap design though so it's a basic (but secure) website, but it allows for a lot of customization which was required to make it work properly. For example people don't even have vocations in our server so we had to do workarounds to grab a "vocation name".
hope to see some website features screenshots before release! make it happen! lol

After seeing how much work Jake and Shawn have put in to this server, it actually makes me want to donate. The only problem is that I wouldn't want items which would give me an immense advantage over other players - I'll have to see premium features then see what I can do.

So glad the server is almost here! Been waiting for so long!

Does anyone have a link to the old forum that actually works?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back