• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Debugging Tibia Client (IP needed) HELP ME

verney

Reaction score
So my friend was in a team we recently leaved, he entered once their private team speak server and one guy got his IP number. I don't know how it is possible but with help of that IP he can Debug his Tibia Client, we always use ELF Bot so maby he debugs ELF not client directly, but i know he need IP since he can't debug me.

Is there any solution to this ? Do you have idea how he do it?

the server is 8.54 custom Dragon Ball server dbc.hopto.org

So i got more info, friend said that last time he got Debuged it was just on his TANK, His Mage was still running... So how the hell he can Debug specific character with use of IP ?

Last edited:
anyone help? :d

i thought about debugging with use of something what is different from custom client and unpacked client to be Tibia like

one player said he got also debugged when he was on screen last time when the enemy made it

its not auto 2 say ggggggggg since it was patched and its a 8.54 Elf

Back