• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dedicated Info: Newspaper about this beautyfull and good old PVP-ENFO

What do you like in this OTS?

• Total voters

Enemy Within

Oh my God! It's Perfect.
Reaction score
Hi all, all and sundry. I present to you something that you probably will surprise, as the old owner gave up hosting, and was partly hosted by Unix - dedicated server info is likely to return on a permanent basis to the old.
Thanks to your cunning and craftiness in action przysiągnąłem myself that I'll finish the last update of this beautiful OTS, because I like to look around the corner to invisible as neo children fight each other on the sd. I have a creative inspired me to finish my old map, multiply a lot of quests and bosses, get a team to help. So here we go:

Dedicated info ot war. Does anyone like this OTS? Well, so remember that I will continue to work on this project and keep lookout for new users what they want to play on my WAR. There is little ots War and with the local user, how is it here I got from this account - from unixstyle297 2D Unreal team. I decided to take on the bulk of the work that we perform together.

I'm getting worried otsów statistics as there is hardly any proper war ots on the network, I'll do it for him, and I'll finish it later together with leading this beautiful project - Dedicated info. There are no spectacular good servers. Unreal I see interest in the project, so I came up with something new, something original in style Tibia. On this cool ots kszałt will consist:
* Good professional team
* Dedicated Hosting
* Great mappers
* Improved map of the full gamma of quests and missions
* Guaranteed fighting game
* Professional sms shop, forum and website.
At the time all I need is that Unix will not be working with us is only the case, however, will join us as manager at the end of the first half of 2013.
The first thing is a professional commitment to the project and gather the team to do the first steps on the map, but we have a fairly large map, based on the great otsie, but it is pretty simple, because as the project Unreal 2D sprites do not need any, additives etc.. We combine professionalism, honesty and persistence of achieving the objective. You could say everything is already almost finished, just a few things to process and could tell that the OTS is ready to take off.

This generous project spend the local players who like hardcore and discipline, and above all the struggle and battles. The idea is to kill as many players, we can be faster or to join in with their colleagues in professional teams to rule on the server.
Assure a successful play and I wish good memories and experiences, which will soon have a chance to appear in the professional world that is Dedicated ot war.
Oh, I forgot. Presentation of the film is the most professional, is made by the old owner of this wonderful project. Feel free to comment.
[video=youtube;-UMKW5KjLFA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UMKW5KjLFA[/video]
Wishes, ~ Replicator.

Refresh, any comments there.
[video=youtube;BHaY1vdWquI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHaY1vdWquI[/video]

Last edited:
Mhm, donate to be the best? Like wtf, if you want money make something good, and not only the people who donate are the world's best.
You just want money in your pocket that's the only thing, in my opinion.

Delete the Want to be the best - why dont donate? <-- this wont get urself a good reputation with ur server.
Servers like pay to win arent nice to play.

Back