• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dedicated Servers & VPS Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAMN :S

i cant buy atm, my daopay hasnt transfer, and i dont got 40dollar yet XD

i got 20dollar

ill get 20 soon :S

when i get a own computer, in 4-5 days :)

then ill start to host again ^^ atm im playing my dads and myb brothers computer..

I got him at msn, I know he's age. He's hosting Wofb. I know he's name. I talk to him on msn every day, he installed Windows 7 on my, for free. Also helped me with scripts to my server. Also helps me with security and that kinds of stuff.

Are you sure the support is terrible? :(

Okay, unfurtunately, the windows 7 is not a server. I'm sorry it's not a company or a legal one.

I got him at msn, I know he's age. He's hosting Wofb. I know he's name. I talk to him on msn every day, he installed Windows 7 on my, for free. Also helped me with scripts to my server. Also helps me with security and that kinds of stuff.

Are you sure the support is terrible? :(

my brother installed cracked windows 7 :)

then it's a fail, Windows 7 isn't finished yet...

so if you have cracked Windows 7 now, it means it's not full...

I rather have full Vista then half Windows 7...

The RC "Release Candidate" of Windows 7 is released. So your wrong. There will only be some minor updates now and it will be out in shops.

edit1: I forgot to ask the author a question since I relooked over the post and replied to the post only.

Ontopic:
What are the speed test results on the servers?
Also, cracking Windows 7 prevents you from having to un-install your OS or so you don't have to buy it when the RC testing period is over.

Last edited:
First of all, in my opinion, cracking a free licensed OS which is on its release candidate so far, is only based upon stupidity. Please excuse my expression.

Second of all, this is not a chat where you can discuss general things about computers, this is about my company I'm running and my employees of course and we have many clients and looking for more.

So if you want to know any info, please post here. Ohtherwise, go to our website and open the chat and talk directly with us! :)

Znote, I'll make a few speedtests today in the evening and tomorrow morning and then post the results.

Thanks for your interest though ;)

I was in the middle of a chat and got this message.

-----------------------------------
Your party has left this session.
-----------------------------------

Great service..

Still interested though I just need someone to talk to me

Okay, unfurtunately, the windows 7 is not a server. I'm sorry it's not a company or a legal one.

If you talk about stian he installs either XP, win2008 or release canidate too win7 (that expires in march, 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back