• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dedicated Servers & VPS Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't say for sure because I've never heard of Nikkster.org Hosting Company, nor did HostJury, so if I were you I would really be very careful.

Well.. If I don't hear from Nikkster soon I'll file for a chargeback, I really don't want too..

I literally knew and understood that his "company" was new and needed support so I stepped up and offered for help..

I just googled his description:

Included with every server:
99.99% Network Uptime
24x7 Server Monitoring
Managed DNS Services
Anti-Spam/Virus Email Protection
Dell Priority Backup Support
24/7/365 Support
Live Chat Tech Support
Customer Control Console
Rapid Server Setup

Theres a company that hosts the exact same advertisement.

Wow what a thief trying to take $40.00 are you joking get a life dude.

:S

Most companies use the similar templates, but I can't seem to find where he got his 99.99% uptime data from... There's no tracking service indicating his servers were up 99.99%. In fact, most large companies don't even reach 99.99% uptime in years...

But you mentioned his company is new. Perhaps he meant his uptime is 99.99% in the past few days?

And Nikkster, it doesn't take 3 days for a SpeedTest does it? :p

Last edited:
This is a scam. I already purchased my dedicated havent recieved it in 72 Hours. Do not trust this thief/scammer.

Bye.

One last time I'll explain to you what Nikkster is doing and prove it.

Nikkster is trying to make a company of dedicated servers and VPS hosting.
The truth is he does not any of those resourced, infact what hes doing is taking your money and purchasing the dedicated servers and VPS as you buy them which is why he makes bullshit about waiting within 24 - 48 hours.

Nikkster is using this company

Internet Gateway of South Beach - Miami Dedicated Servers, VPS, & Colocation Services

If you google the words on his first post with the information of the service he provides every key term is the same. I have reported his IP-Address, took screenshots of his work, complained to paypal all to legal governments in which their laws will apply as they come in contact with Nikkster.

This thread of his should be closed immediately.

One last time I'll explain to you what Nikkster is doing and prove it.

Nikkster is trying to make a company of dedicated servers and VPS hosting.
The truth is he does not any of those resourced, infact what hes doing is taking your money and purchasing the dedicated servers and VPS as you buy them which is why he makes bullshit about waiting within 24 - 48 hours.

Nikkster is using this company

Internet Gateway of South Beach - Miami Dedicated Servers, VPS, & Colocation Services

If you google the words on his first post with the information of the service he provides every key term is the same. I have reported his IP-Address, took screenshots of his work, complained to paypal all to legal governments in which their laws will apply as they come in contact with Nikkster.

This thread of his should be closed immediately.

Good day,

please read your email. Your server was delivered this morning but as we have now recieved information from PayPal about your money chargeback which is fraud, we will terminate your server and our discussions will go through PayPal from now on.

Dedicated Servers | VPS | Webhosting | Blog | Livesupport and much more! is a legal business that is selling dedicated servers & VPS directly from a datacentre in Miami FL. IGSobe as you mentioned, is our partners. You can ask their Managing Director if you don't believe me.

Please refrain from submitting illegal details here and DedicatedOT, please stop telling false reasons about us even thouh you don't have any proof.

Here is just a few PEOPLE we are providing services to: lanpojkarna.no-ip.org (Please, click "run" on your computer and enter CMD. Enter
Code:
ping lanpojkarna.no-ip.org
and execute. You will get this IP Address: 98.124.177.3. Now, do the same again but this time enter
Code:
ping www.nikkster.org
and then you will have this IP Address: 98.124.176.9 - Are the IP Addresses similar? As you are probably naive about this, go to IP Address Lookup (IPv4 & IPv6) and enter the both IP Addresses and check the location and the provider.

For another guy who's hosting OT servers, please execute ping command against erebusonline.no-ip.org. You will have this IP Address: 98.124.176.156

This is just a few clients who is hosting tibia servers throughout our datacentre.

I can't name any other clients because they don't have anything to do with Open-Tibia at all, and the number of clients are many.

However, I am waiting for the report to go through. Me and the owner of IGSobe and a couple of his employees will be happy to answer this, and the one who will get in trouble is noone else than you who submitted a false report.

This is quoted from our order page (www.nikkster.org/order.php).
All setups are
finished within 24 hours but can take up to 48 hours sometimes.

thanks, ~~ Nikkster

Last edited:
He's not doing what you say!

Right, first of all, i am a client of nikkster.org, i can assure you he not just ordering from igsobe as a normal customer, he is a working re seller of them, Go to igsobe and ask on support about nikkster and see. My server was delivered in about 26 hours or so, i was told within 24, but as i am aware of they are expanding, it is now within 48 hours, please be patient, and don't make unpremmeditated accusations in the future please. Thanks, ps:don't forget to ask igsobe on there support if nikkster is a working member for them.

Oh wow... Something is beginning to smell really really bad here.

Nikkster, are you registered with the State of Florida to do business? Can you provide us your taxable EIN number? It is federal felony operating a non-licensed business in the State of Florida pursuant to State law and Federal law of Florida.

And @Flatlander57, if I were you, I'd point out to Paypal that Nikkster had breached your buyer-seller contract by not holding up any of his promises on his website:
Code:
Included with every server:

* 99.99% Network Uptime
    * 24x7 Server Monitoring
    * Managed DNS Services
    * Anti-Spam/Virus Email Protection
    * Dell Priority Backup Support

* 24/7/365 Support
    * Live Chat Tech Support
    * Customer Control Console
    * Rapid Server Setup

Oh wow... Something is beginning to smell really really bad here.

Nikkster, are you registered with the State of Florida to do business? Can you provide us your taxable EIN number? It is federal felony operating a non-licensed business in the State of Florida pursuant to State law and Federal law of Florida.

I'm working for IGSobe, please go ahead and ask them. You have no reason to know anything about the business, but we can assure you that everything is legal and please, read the client's post.

And dedicatedOT, nothing is wrong with our guarantees as have been fulfilled. But money FRAUD, that is one thing that Our non-client performed and that is against our T.O.S and it will be reported.

Yea you are not registered aren't all are you. Can't find your business on Secretary of State's website either.

Meh, Nikkster if I were you I would immediately do one of the following:

1. Get an attorney specializing in business registration and IRS filings
2. Get registered as a legal business in whatever states you are doing business in
OR
1. Shutdown your business to avoid legal actions from the State of Florida.

Also, where is this "TOS"(terms of service) at? It cannot be found anywhere on your website.

Do you own a copyright under Nikkster.org? If not, then you could be in serious legal trouble with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO).

Good luck.

Yea you are not registered aren't all are you. Can't find your business on Secretary of State's website either.

Meh, Nikkster if I were you I would immediately do one of the following:

1. Get an attorney specializing in business registration and IRS filings
2. Get registered as a legal business in whatever states you are doing business in
OR
1. Shutdown your business to avoid legal actions from the State of Florida.

Also, where is this "TOS"(terms of service) at? It cannot be found anywhere on your website.

Do you own a copyright under Nikkster.org? If not, then you could be in serious legal trouble with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO).

Good luck.

I don't think you have read one thing I've said, I'm a worker of IGSobe and I'm a reseller. I thought you understood that on the title, so I'm working for IGSobe and extending the businesses. Please don't post in my thread anymore.

(People, I'm going to lower the prices on the 2 GB Ram servers and up with 15 dollars today, please contact us in the LiveChat to know more info.

I've got a copyright on the website Design and the scripts because I've done it and programmed it from scratch.

I don't think you have read one thing I've said, I'm a worker of IGSobe and I'm a reseller. I thought you understood that on the title, so I'm working for IGSobe and extending the businesses. Please don't post in my thread anymore.

Wait a minute, you are from Sweden, and you work for a US company?

Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?

If not, that's a federal felony right there... You could be imprisoned and fined for any Class C felonies in the State of Florida and additional criminal charges could be pursued from the IRS since you are unauthorized to work in the United States. If I were you, I'd really terminate your non-licensed company now before any serious legal and criminal charges are filed against you (and against your parents if you are under 18 years of age). This is not legal advice. Good luck.

Last edited:
Wait a minute, you are from Sweden, and you work for a US company?

Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?

If not, that's a federal felony right there... You could be imprisoned and fined for any Class C felonies in the State of Florida and additional criminal charges could be pursued from the IRS since you are unauthorized to work in the United States. If I were you, I'd really terminate your non-licensed company now before any serious legal and criminal charges are filed against you (and against your parents if you are under 18 years of age). This is not legal advice. Good luck.

If there would be a legal problem, we'll resolve it. We have a firm on retainer for that very reason. However, I have apolygized for the slow setup and we've offered the client a better and more powerful server. Please leave this thread right now, what you say, you don't know anything about. I suggest you to lookup some more, and my dad is a lawyer in the USA and he has explained everything for me and we don't have anything to worry about (please lookup a few lines if you need to know why) and I've copyrighted everything on my site.

Heh, good luck man. IRS, USPTO, BBB, and the Office of the Secretary of State of Florida will be contacting you soon.

Aff say it ain't so, and to think I was gonna get a dedicated soon for my war (which will own all of its kind)

Im not too sure either, I still have to wait and see. Since Nikkster is 9 hours ahead of me theres only a few moments in where we can communicate :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back