• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dedicated Servers & VPS Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning flatlander.

I'm sorry about that inconvenience that happened last night - I lost my internet connection while chatting so I was hopefully that my employee Patric was going to take it but I'm not sure if he did.

However, as explained at the dedicated server page, having Windows as operative system costs you +$10 USD monthly.

Windows 2003 Server: $10 USD
Windows 2008 Server: $12 USD.

- Why? Because, otherwise we would lose on it because the license costs that much.

Linux is free though. :)

Please let me know what you want to do in the email we've sent to you. You will see that our service is one of the best out there.

Last edited:
This is a really great service. If your new to buying a dedicated server. Nikkster gives you a step by step tutorial, instructions on how to set it up. What your purchasing and more.

I really recommend you guys to try his dedicated hosting service.

Great work Nikkster!

Taffy, read up on the website. Its a really easy way to get a decent dedicated server. Nikkster is really helpful and guides you through the process.

Well, i would like to know abit more about this.. i know its kinda cheap and i would like to know which server would i buy to host a rl tibia server with 100 ´- 200 players online.. which one should i buy for that?

Well, i would like to know abit more about this.. i know its kinda cheap and i would like to know which server would i buy to host a rl tibia server with 100 ´- 200 players online.. which one should i buy for that?

Good afternoon,

I've got a client who's also running a realmap. He's using this server:

Verari RM1520
It costs $64.95 + $10 USD if you want Windows Server as OS (2003) and +$12 USD if you want Windows Server 2008.
2 GB RAM
3,000 Bandwidth Transfer
But me myself was using this server when I had Nixoria up and running:

IBM EServer 325
It costs $99,95 USD + $12/month.
4 GB RAM
3,000 Bandwidth transfer

Please let me hear as soon as possible what you would be intrested in, you can also use our livechat to get assistance.

Its been 34 Hours after I purchased my dedicated and I'm still waiting for it..

You stated within 24 hours. - . - '

Usually a dedicated server shouldn't take more than 5 hours to set up, and VPS should be set up within 2 hours. Current industrial standard is VPS installed instantly via Cron jobs within 5 minutes of purchase, and Dedicated servers 15 minutes.

So he's probably having a major problem.

Yeah. . It's been 48 hours and I haven't received my dedicated server.

This is rediculous I promised all my players 24 HOURS AGO.

That it would be on a dedicated, now everyone is starting to not trust me.
This is fantastic.. - . -'

Originally Posted by Flatlander57 View Post
Its been 34 Hours after I purchased my dedicated and I'm still waiting for it..

You stated within 24 hours. - . - '
Normally within 24 hours but sometimes up to 48 hours on Windows Servers as we need to order a license for it also.
Your server should be ready very soon.

Up too 48 hours.. This is frustrating I don't even get a reply from the support online, from forums..

It is wise and important to check HostJury for any positive/negative reviews of your potential Dedicated/VPS host before making a purchase. I couldn't find anything about Nikkster.org on there. So that should raise some red flag right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back