• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[DEFUNCT] Otland Desk - Otland.net desktop aplication

It could be useful if you are waiting for a response, or something.. but it's a bit unnecessary when you know how the forum works and all you have to know

Nice, but i don't think it's neccessary, in my opinion as i wouldn't use it.

Still cool, am sure there are people would will use it.

Not bad! Keep it up! ;) sure it can look better but the idea is there so you can build from
that! I probably wont use it - however others may do so good luck! :)

Nice work,

but sorry,

Its NOT good idea.

It's no sens. Ppl created the RSS and it makes ideal works for it.

Well, the idea is good but why should I use a program like this when I could use firefox as well, this filter function is unnecessary. Maybe for some people its necessary but for me it isn't I can use search system here and I will find everything what I need.
I would focus the smart phones almost every people on the world got a smartphone. When they are at work, in bus or in train they watch it and check some news or checking facebook. Its like a big disease.
If you could find a way to make it compatible with Android or iOS it would be a great step. People will get happy when they could check it like facebook or twitter.

It was just an idea.

Regards,
Black Pearl

TBH it will fix the "y u no use search buttunz" problem ;D

EDIT: Well actually... "Y U NO DOWNLODZ DA OH-TEA-LAND DESK!!!!!!" will replace it. Xd

hmm, another idea, make is as deskopt gadget for vista and win 7 :)

Awesome as fuck, cant wait.

Graphic is not important. Information is important..

it looks nice, i like it. Too nice for active users who always stay in the forum... but it could be better if you add a "Search Tool"

Back