• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

deleted thread

New Website Comming Soon

layoutcopy.jpg

Last edited:
News

Two sneakpeaks on website.

New Champions

I've been working really hard to create champions and I came out with 14 new ones. Till the start of the server I want to have about 40 champs done (30 availible atm).
Each champion has it's own abilities, pros and cons. Soon more info about them will be availible on website.

Radagast
outfit_zps089be5d7.png

Richter
outfit5_zps305e7f77.png

Perunga
outfit4_zpsfd53620f.png

Baron Geddon
outfit12_zpse6fc3f3e.png

Doom
outfit8_zpsac0a5320.png

Ionar
outfit13_zpsb076d96b.png

Leotheras
outfit11_zps43a9513e.png

Prince Omen
outfit7_zps49bfd231.png

Rohash
outfit9_zps3166895b.png

Vexallus
outfit10_zps15188417.png

Tamara
outfit6_zpsc55216d5.png

Grocklar
outfit1_zps507cd577.png

Lord Crippler
outfit3_zps84a359df.png

Putridius
outfit2_zps313cfb6f.png

Really cool!

Also, regarding the "buying a new champion". Did I understand it correct if you get 1 honor point for each kill in FFA and 20 in rated games, and can then buy a new champion for 120 honor points?

Really nice Teckman. Want to know the truth? Well, the server itself is look very good and fun to play. What disturbs me in the server, its npc based. Match making and spells are not through icon you can click on and stuff :) If you fulfil those things, i would happy to announce this will rocks :D

Really cool!

Also, regarding the "buying a new champion". Did I understand it correct if you get 1 honor point for each kill in FFA and 20 in rated games, and can then buy a new champion for 120 honor points?

I've modified this a bit. For killing someone you get VALOR POINTS. You can redeem valor points to honor points. I don't really know what exchange ratio will be yet. Anyways players will receive Valor Points for killing foes in rated matches (30vp each), FFA (5vp each), winning matches (40vp), gaining levels (varies) or attenting to events.

Really nice Teckman. Want to know the truth? Well, the server itself is look very good and fun to play. What disturbs me in the server, its npc based. Match making and spells are not through icon you can click on and stuff :) If you fulfil those things, i would happy to announce this will rocks :D

I'm already working on more user-friendly ui and spell icons with cooldowns.

Indeed! You shouldnt focus too much on making alot of champions to start with, since it will be very hard and time consuming to balance them, and alot harder to get them all balanced. Id say 30 is more then enough to start with, and that you should focus abit more on how you can use and navigate the champion inside the arena. Hotkey a1, a2, a3 etc, what do you mean with them? (F1, F2, F3 etc?)

Also, it would be awesome if you could get the option to choose your own bindings. And even though the website maybe not is a prio, the layout of it could use some more work IMO.

PS; what do you want to show with the second image? http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2wp1ahz&s=5

Indeed! You shouldnt focus too much on making alot of champions to start with, since it will be very hard and time consuming to balance them, and alot harder to get them all balanced. Id say 30 is more then enough to start with, and that you should focus abit more on how you can use and navigate the champion inside the arena. Hotkey a1, a2, a3 etc, what do you mean with them? (F1, F2, F3 etc?)

Also, it would be awesome if you could get the option to choose your own bindings.

You assign an ability to a hotkey by just setting i.e. "a1" for first ability, so you don't have to change them every time you choose another champion.

Well, still i want to be able see cooldown, when the icon loading and stuff :D But its your server and you choice :p

The project is closed till first of July. The reason is that I'm involved in another game project (not related to Tibia at all) and I and my team are at last about to finish it. So see you till July. :)

The project is closed till first of July. The reason is that I'm involved in another game project (not related to Tibia at all) and I and my team are at last about to finish it. So see you till July. :)

Well goodluck :)

I've just finished mastery management on website. Will post screenshots soon. It'll be similar to lol's one.

Btw. which icon style is better (maybe I'll do something different)?

Attachments

Last edited:
Second - but the icon should be in the middle.

News

Screenshot as promised (just demo):

masteryss.png

Now I need someone to design the gui (my is ugly I think) and icons. But what is most important that the whole system works perfectly. There will be 3 columns: offense, defense, support and 20 points to use (each level = 1 point till cap).​

Last edited:
News

masteryss.png

Now I need someone to design the gui (my is ugly I think) and icons. But what is most important that the whole system works perfectly. There will be 3 columns: offense, defense, support and 20 points (each level = 1 point till cap).​

Holy sh#¤T! That looks great teckman :D Nice progress :D

News

masteryss.png

Now I need someone to design the gui (my is ugly I think) and icons. But what is most important that the whole system works perfectly. There will be 3 columns: offense, defense, support and 20 points (each level = 1 point till cap).​

fuck off. now I can redo mine.

Well atleast Teckman is making and showing progress.

qaushinio you are "making" but not showing any progress.

Newsflash:
Two champions has their masteries done already (with all spells cooperating with them): Hawk-Eye, Lilly. It's really time consuming to create a mastery for each champ, with all icons, attributes, spells. I guess the number of champs at the release will be reduced to 15 (since it is almost impossible to make 40 champs with all masteries so fast. I'd have to work days and nights.)

Summing:
Now players can customize their champions by selecting runes and masteries they use making their champions unique. Also now it's easy to fit champion in playing style. F.e. if you prefer offensive fighting you can use runes of attack power, haste and armor penetration combined with offensive mastery or offensive/support mastery and if you prefer defensive fighting you can use health, health regeneration runes combined with defensive mastery. :) :)

Last edited:
Back