• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Deletion of dubbad and banishment of Per Stolbyggare

Surarn

Reaction score
As i have said so many times before.

You gms just pops up and see 2 chars blocking and assume that they have mc, so BANG, a ban there and another here.

And now we have all lost time to lvl and such.

I thought well of Gm talaturen, cuz he pointed out that e gm must be 100% sure that there is a crime, but now he does this, omg.

You were probably blocking demona with a character using auto heal ;o

Nope, my bigger bro was on Dubbad and myself i was on Per.

We was both at our computers and Dubbad who i guess what he bigger reason for ban was just standing there but i was killing a guy that atked Dubbad. And since Dubbad was standing still i guess that it was that what made Talaturen ban us.

And there we go again, Surarn involvin himself into another banishment.
Maybe its time for you to start playing fair?

We all know you are using combo-bot and stuff, so why should people belive you with this one?

As ive said earlier, if you play 100% according to the rules. People will not blame you for anything ;)

And there we go again, Surarn involvin himself into another banishment.
Maybe its time for you to start playing fair?

We all know you are using combo-bot and stuff, so why should people belive you with this one?

As ive said earlier, if you play 100% according to the rules. People will not blame you for anything ;)

As you perhaps see if you read my posts, i was on a noob char and got banned, So i think it is my banishment to?

And we was playing according to the rules and NO WE DONT USE COMBO BOT, CHECK OUR CAMS.

Thanks

Well, its not the first time you are involving yourself into a ban-situation.

And your cams dont prove anything, as I belive my eyes in-game better. ;)

Well, its not the first time you are involving yourself into a ban-situation.

And your cams dont prove anything, as I belive my eyes in-game better. ;)

Nope it isnt my first, but what have that to do with all this?

And if you watch our cams you can believe ur eyes and see that we dont use combo bot.

Last time i checked the rules, blocking the way to demona was allowed, since you can kill the one blocking?! Whats up with banning people, if their not breaking a rule?

If it's such a big thing why don't u just kill the fucking noobchar?

In Xazoria some1 just putted a noobcharacter at Edron Boat on mc and if he we came and exiva'd he got auto alert lol

Back