• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Delyria Evolution - 10.79 - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@kamilcioo thanks for liking that! I believe in higher versions of tibia, even lower really, the exp should drop off after anywhere between 120-150; as you can do most of the things the game offers. Plus you'll still be leveling at that experience rate anyways. I think my rates are fine, and the magic rate needs to be adjusted to the mana regeneration rates. (which I currently, don't know) Anyway, even at the "last stage" of exp, I think a current exp rate of 3.5x-5x (either one) works out perfect - as nobody wants to grind at .5x-2x exp really.

Thank you for the comments.

Lg1GWAklI.png

4s8-2LvuL.png

The closed beta is scheduled to launch between Friday and Sunday this weekend, the first 10 players on the closed-beta list will receive a PM with an individual beta key which will be used for the account registration. We intend to invite the rest of the people on the list once we've got a perspective of where we are gameplay-wise.

Ill try to stay online tomorrow after lunchtime. See you all in!

Wow I wish I would of seen this earlier.... Oh well id like to participate but you guys enjoy yourselves

We are now glad to announce that the closed-BETA is OPEN! This means that everyone that has requested a beta invitation in this thread should receive a private message with connection details and their unique beta key within two hours. Keep in mind that the purpose of the beta is to sort out as many bugs as possible and get the players view on the gameplay, therefore we ask everyone who has been invited to be as constructive as possible. Please also keep in mind that the server has not been tested by regular players at all, therefore things might seem odd to regular players in various ways.

Feedback should be posted in this thread and bugs should be reported with the ingame report function.

Happy testing everyone!

Seems i've a plan for this evening :) Let's test thos pallys :)

It may be late know but I'd like to play your beta test :)

I had much fun. How much will the beta last? A week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back