• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Desert Fight 09.05.2009

Qknight now i will fucking write here in English
I don't look on this fucking forum all the time like you do.
You have a BIG BIG Mouth on forum you try show people who are u ? huh ah sry "you" not "u" becouse its not english sry sry man
Don't take ban on noob charakter lvl 40 becouse you gonna die by us and you wanna survival

Was funny / stupid but have to give them respect for coming back after dying..

LOOOL Respect about what? LOL

its an ot "oh, he's a true warrior" he came back after dying-.

You made my day lol

lvl 500+ lost more then 400+ its not so easy to always lvl up and sometime bless dont working and people lost 10 lvl down

Qknight now i will fucking write here in English
I don't look on this fucking forum all the time like you do.
You have a BIG BIG Mouth on forum you try show people who are u ? huh ah sry "you" not "u" becouse its not english sry sry man
Don't take ban on noob charakter lvl 40 becouse you gonna die by us and you wanna survival
hahahahah, About the ban..Ask asobati for the truth

@Qknight

Would you just shut your mouth? Your propaganda that Hots plays with bot will not help you ='(. All of you use bot and you can't even win a battle against us.

@Qknight

Would you just shut your mouth? Your propaganda that Hots plays with bot will not help you ='(. All of you use bot and you can't even win a battle against us.
lol, we have won more battles then you haha :D and no, Not many in westbay's got bot..But there's no1 in hots that doesnt got bot :thumbup:

First of all, I read your post about someone's english as bad but now, I would say the same about you.
Next one, have you ever won any battle? I guess no but you are probably talking about these all stacks LOL.

Keep failing my dear <3

First of all, I read your post about someone's english as bad but now, I would say the same about you.
Next one, have you ever won any battle? I guess no but you are probably talking about these all stacks LOL.

Keep failing my dear <3
Who are you? lol, Hotsteppers started to win battles when they joined asobati's team, Before that we won every freaking battle..their first victory was a mass logg! can you belive that?!
And all these stacks everyone is talking about..Where and when have we ever done that? :eek:
And with english i mean understandable english, not like dzumior..lol

LOL? Did we join Asobati's team? When?:O If I good remember we had two battles with them last time and Aryans help for you and for them.

I'm Shake'as. In Hotsteppers from the beginning, came back after 2 months =]

We are not either. Stop your forum war and I wanna see on ob =D

I'm Shake'as. In Hotsteppers from the beginning, came back after 2 months =]

We are not either. Stop your forum war and I wanna see on ob =D
Shake'as? and your talking like u have been fighting me? lol ..Never seen you before and your team was with asobati and aryans a week ago.

As I said I haven't been playing for 2 months. I always fight if I'm online =)

Shake'as? and your talking like u have been fighting me? lol ..Never seen you before and your team was with asobati and aryans a week ago.

Damn... U are really dumbass.. watch Dzumior cam and u will see that we fought with Asobati's Team or U are so blind?

We had with them 2 ob.. damn what a moron.

Lmao guys! I met a lot of forum's flammers on Rl Tibia but you're just annoying. It's OT, have fun here, all those posts have non sense. Meeting on OB <3

Lmao guys! I met a lot of forum's flammers on Rl Tibia but you're just annoying. It's OT, have fun here, all those posts have non sense. Meeting on OB <3
Why did you start then?
Sitasofa, They we're on us too..but who run from a lvl 360~? lol

Did I really start this annoying conversation? I'm certain it wasn't me... I have just seen those threads about Hotsteppers what we are and blah blah blah. If you were a little smart you would just give up with this forum.

Once again I would like to tell you that this kinds of posts and threads will never help you win war or something.

Do me a favor, please. Think and then post.

Back