• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Diablo III - Game Talk

15 May probably. Now some ppl are searching for other bugs like this. They found so far bug with barb, 8% life on hit untill exit game/next act.

another one is monks being able to increase their loot and nephalem stacks 3x from elite packs, been around since release too i believe

Bug so u took no dmg however useless bug since there's nothing to achieve in this game

rmah

Jeez this game makes me so pissed, once in a while i log in to play and i get owned 24/7 and rage quit. Like wtf Blizzard, i'd describe myself as a decent gamer, but i can't even beat the normal difficulty. Every time i play with my friends i always beat them in different games - FPS/Races on LAN, i do have bad internet connection but not that bad i couldn't play diablo.... When you play game on "Easy" you expect to slice monsters like butter, i don't see much point in playing same story over and over in every difficulty but I'D APPRECIATE if i could least complete this game on normal difficulty. I am freaking out idk whats wrong, what am i doing wrong but ACT III Normal is a freaken hardcore for lvl 25 Wizzard.

Umm, that's easy :< Rly try to change skills, think a little about tactic :p Maybe your gear is too low, then buy some on ah(that will ruin fun also) but this game is made around it. Anyway that shouldn't be hard to complete normal/nightmare with self found items.

Jeez this game makes me so pissed, once in a while i log in to play and i get owned 24/7 and rage quit. Like wtf Blizzard, i'd describe myself as a decent gamer, but i can't even beat the normal difficulty. Every time i play with my friends i always beat them in different games - FPS/Races on LAN, i do have bad internet connection but not that bad i couldn't play diablo.... When you play game on "Easy" you expect to slice monsters like butter, i don't see much point in playing same story over and over in every difficulty but I'D APPRECIATE if i could least complete this game on normal difficulty. I am freaking out idk whats wrong, what am i doing wrong but ACT III Normal is a freaken hardcore for lvl 25 Wizzard.

Dude, I've inspected your character and your gear is, excuse the choice of word here, total crap. You're level 25, 8 out of 13 of your items are grey and your dps is below 100. Visit the AH and spend some money, it wont cost you much to raise your dps a couple of hundreds. And if you're ever in trouble, just let me know and I'm happy to help, if I'm available.

Dude, I've inspected your character and your gear is, excuse the choice of word here, total crap. You're level 25, 8 out of 13 of your items are grey and your dps is below 100. Visit the AH and spend some money, it wont cost you much to raise your dps a couple of hundreds. And if you're ever in trouble, just let me know and I'm happy to help, if I'm available.

Well i am glad to hear that you offer your help, it's just i don't want to bother high lvls that much. I used to chill on Act I with my friend and it seemed so awesome, everything but then just with every ACT it got worse and worse and i stopped playing, now my friends are high lvls. Ill try to fix up some better gear, hopefully i won't buy some crap for my money :D

Edit:
Big thanks to Macgregor, that guy changed my life, i was too stuck in Diablo 2 system that i didn't notice what i was doing wrong... Imagine hunting cyclopes in Tibia with a mace while you could use arcane staff.... that's how noob i was....

Last edited:
Once ya beat inferno, the farming is not as fun as ya thought it would be.
FUCK the rmah.
Rmah doesn't hurt this game, if not rmah then some shops will sell gold/items(anyway they doing it since they get more money). Botters destroyed economy, same as some exploits :S The only valid mode atm is hardcore, even if some noobs will buy items from unofficial sites they'll lose it after few days :3

I suggest you should quit gaming.

Should quit gaming because i can't beat ONE game? Not my fault that i used to play Diablo 2 and got used to its tactics.

Damn you all who liked that post!

PS: scroll down and read my second post smary pants.

Level 55 Barbarian, lvl 60 and inferno finished maybe tomorrow?

Lol?
You think it's that easy to go from level 55-60 and go through inferno?
One hit and your dead, unless you cap out on legendary gear

Havoc#1813
Add my tag!!!
[Level 37 DH, with 1.1k DPS :p]

Lol?
You think it's that easy to go from level 55-60 and go through inferno?
One hit and your dead, unless you cap out on legendary gear

Havoc#1813
Add my tag!!!
[Level 37 DH, with 1.1k DPS :p]

I found some legendaries once, my blue items were better.

My gear...
4kPYy.jpg

Just when I was halfway building my cm tank wizard they posted about the build getting a nerf.. q_q

Back