• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do you know??

Kociii

FTW = Fuck The What
Reaction score
Do you or your friend know any good program .. For

Making video - Put in video and make cool thing to like spin in the name and level and other cool things ( Tibia )

Record - Zoom in and so .. Very good program and mabye easy to.

Both of them need to be free.. If you know anyone please write here xd

I strongly recommend sony vegas for editing and if you want record I guess you should use first tibia cam and then play your cam and then record with CamStudio.

Sínce OTLand doesn't support any crack I can't give you a link but a tip is to do some searching at YouTube!

And always check the comments if they're good or not good.

I strongly recommend sony vegas for editing and if you want record I guess you should use first tibia cam and then play your cam and then record with CamStudio.

Sínce OTLand doesn't support any crack I can't give you a link but a tip is to do some searching at YouTube!

And always check the comments if they're good or not good.

Could you add me on messengeR??

[email protected]

Best

Sony vegas is the best if you got key :p The best omfg and cam studio.. i relly say !! DOWNLOAD it!!

go on youtube and look up sony vegas cracks thats what i did i have vegas pro 9.0 cracked now lol it was easy

Back