• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do you think 9/11 was a conspiracy?

Do you think the 9/11 attacks were a conspiracy?

• Total voters
I don't think it was a conspiracy by the American government, but I do think it could have been prevented...yet it still happened. If you watch video feed on youtube, you will notice that some of the planes crashing into the tower's are military aircraft. How do terrorist steal American Military aircraft vehicles and get away? How do they have time to take off? I think someone helped on the inside and thought it would be a good idea to start a war.

In other words, I think they were like "Oh they want to start a war, why not?" and thought it would help or we would have advantage. Yet it ruined our economy for many decades.

That's just my opinion.

Military aircraft? Where? Theres video of it clearly showing passenger aircraft. The passenger aircraft that are siad to have crashed that daya re unaccounted for. And there are tens of thousands of eye witness reports that say they say a passenger plane. So the idea that it was a military plane is outrageous.

YouTube - 9/11 Inside Job - The Most Damning Evidence Yet!

YouTube - George Bush and John Kerry Skull and Bones members 322

Do you think people will know if a candidate is evil or it isnt? then why was bush elected, why is obama now president (who is doing the same crap bush was doing but now hes now doing it even more), people is ignorant " they hate politics so they stay away from it, they just vote for the person wich lies the most and gives false hopes and receives the most cuantity of media benefit, so its not like democracy exists, people do not decide, Media decides for people, and people who own TV are obiously nothing but evil, so evil choses evil.

YouTube - History Channel - 9/11 Myths Part 1

Watch all five parts. The videos you posted are again, like I said, just speculation. The video I posted debunks the claims made by conspiracy theorists. Obviously if people in capitalist and democratic countries are the happiest, healthiest, richest, and smartest obviously means the elected officials are doing a good job. I disagree with many of Obama's policies however I don't think he's evil or stupid.

The documentary is very easy to understand its not speculation like your videos. It says the conspiracy theorist claim, than the fact that debunks it. And in the end every claim is debunked. Watch it if you want to know the REAL truth, not the fake truth conspiracy theorists want you to believe.

EDIT:There are more than 5 parts. There are 9.

Last edited:
I wonder if it was also Al-Quaeda that planted the C4 explosives in the basements of the World Trade Center towers.

My thoughts exactly. Finally somebody who understands what they're talking about. Rep for just that.

YouTube - History Channel - 9/11 Myths Part 1

Watch all five parts. The videos you posted are again, like I said, just speculation. The video I posted debunks the claims made by conspiracy theorists. Obviously if people in capitalist and democratic countries are the happiest, healthiest, richest, and smartest obviously means the elected officials are doing a good job. I disagree with many of Obama's policies however I don't think he's evil or stupid.

The documentary is very easy to understand its not speculation like your videos. It says the conspiracy theorist claim, than the fact that debunks it. And in the end every claim is debunked. Watch it if you want to know the REAL truth, not the fake truth conspiracy theorists want you to believe.

EDIT:There are more than 5 parts. There are 9.

I watched most the video, these people prove literally nothing. No kidding they support the US government. Guess what, if they don't, guess how much longer they'll be on the air?

If you guys want to hear a decent opinion with many of hard facts, I have one word for you.

Zeitgeist

Google it, and tell me your opinions afterward.

Red

My thoughts exactly. Finally somebody who understands what they're talking about. Rep for just that.

I watched most the video, these people prove literally nothing. No kidding they support the US government. Guess what, if they don't, guess how much longer they'll be on the air?

If you guys want to hear a decent opinion with many of hard facts, I have one word for you.

Zeitgeist

Google it, and tell me your opinions afterward.

Red

Well if you think this video proves nothing then maybe you misunderstood it. First of all it is directed at the general and most important claims. In my opinion taking a claim such as "there are puffs of gas or explosives coming out of the tower 20 floors below the falling debris", and responding with "the tower is like a giant accordian and is full of air so when the building collapses it forces the air out through the windows, and since the concrete is being pulverized that is the reason for the gray "dust"" is literally debunking a conspiracy claim. I have not watched Zeitgeist yet, I will watch it because in my opinion in roder to thoroughly and efficiently discredit and debunk conspiracy theories they also have to be thoroughly examined. Why do you think that the entire government is bad and out to get us? They support the U.S government, its a free country they have the right to. Loose change is available on youtube and at hundreds of other sites. So suggesting that anti-government films are being shut down is simply not true. However the reason these films don't make it to channels like the history channel is because the film was supposed to be a "what-if" fiction film, and was then rewritten as a documentary by a kid a few years after he graduated high school. While these documentaries that debunk 9/11 conspiracy theories contain testimonies of EXPERTS, meaning professional structural engineers, scientists, mathematicians, who all have years of experience and all sorts of degrees and masters degrees. So I would assume their research is more credible than those of a bunch of high school and college students.

I was searching through them on youtube. You can clearly see at least one airplane is US Military.

Please provide a link. The first one doesn't look like a military aircraft, and the second one sure as hell doesn't either. All the planes that crashed that day are unaccounted for(meaning that United Airlines no longer possessed them because they crashed). There is no reported absence of any military planes however. And please don't give me a link to a photoshopped image or a blurry image.

Go search yourself. I know what I saw.

You know what you saw? And how can you judge anything was "not normal"? Have you ever seen a boeing 767 fly into a 500 meter high building before? everything that happened that seems wierd has been scientifically proven that it has nothing to do with a conspiracy theory.

And as I stated before, I said I don't believe there is a conspiracy. I know it was a military aircraft because I grew up around airplanes.

Lol it's simple: you're wrong. There's thousands of people who saw a commercial jetliner(I'm talking about the first crash), and the second plane, well by that time almost every camera in NYC was pointed at the WTC there's no doubt that that was a commercial airliner as well. Just because you supposedly grew up near airplanes, doesn't mean that thousands of people lied about seeing a commercial airliner. There is NO conspiracy. Every conspiracy thoerist discredits simple facts.

Some people like to go against the flow and think something different than everyone else. I knew plenty of people like that in high school, while I thought they were silly and trying to get attention, I knew I would be worse for trying to argue with someone with their mind set on something like that. It's like trying to argue about someone about their religion, it can't be done since all religions are based on faith, not facts or science

@ thread title, no.

Thousands of people in shock might mix up what they saw. The plane that I saw hit the left tower was not a commercial airliner and the camera was only on it for a split second then they started running. Either way it happened, and it's ridiculous to argue over it. I don't care what you think, I know what I saw. We all have our own perspective of situations.

I don't think it was a conspiracy either. I just think it could have been prevented with better security and awareness.

The left tower, you mean the tower that was hit second? The camera was on the tower when the plane hit, and it is CLEARLY visible that it is a commercial airliner that hit it. There were hundreds of cameras on it for the ENTIRE time (such as helicopter cameras and news cameras that didn't run). Perhaps you are the one who confused the plane in your shock. There are about 19 million residents in the city of new york. That means thousands, no tens of thousands of people saw A COMMERCIAL AIRLINER in flight towards the towers and saw them hit it. You're saying that all of these tens of thousands of people were wrong and made a mistake and your the only one who is right and wasn't in shock? You disregard irrefutable evidence such as the fact that tens of thousands of people saw a commercial airliner, there is so much footage of the plane crash and it clearly shows a commercial airliner crashing into the building, the planes that crashed into the buildings are unaccounted for by United Airlines because they don't exist anymore since they crashed, the passengers of the planes never returned to their families, where did they go? They died. You stare all this evidence in the face and say "No, it was a military plane". Your claims are backed up by no fact whatsoever and completely stupid speculation. It's like arguing that the world is flat when it is scientifically proven to be round. You're simply wrong.

Last edited:
Global Warming is a myth....that is the only conspiracy plot I have read into lol. It actually is, research it :) fucking Al Gore/Money hungry bitches. That is all.

sorry wasn't really on this topic huehueuh

Global warming might be a myth (and probably is) but i dont see carbon taxes as a bad idea even if global warming is real or not, come to my country, there are some parts where you can't even breath because of air contamination, i dont really know whats up with that in usa but here in Chile and other developing countries we have to do something for the enviroment cause if not breathing diseases/cardiobascular are going to kill us, we need to get rid of C02.

And why did they find thermite?
Why were the pillars of the towers cut in a downward-diagonal fashion? (same as buildings undergoing demolition)

Red

And why did they find thermite?
Why were the pillars of the towers cut in a downward-diagonal fashion? (same as buildings undergoing demolition)

Red

Provide a source for this "thermite finding". Diagonal fashion? What are you talking about. First of all controlled demolitions start from the bottom, the twin towers collapsed from the top. Second, there was no detonation cord found ANYWHERE near the debris pile, despite various engineer teams scouring the site for weeks. You realize that to bring down these two buildings it would require months to wire it for demolition. You would have to strip all the sheet rock off, and miles of detonation cord would be needed. There was no detonation cord found. And another question I have is WHEN did they have time to wire it for demolition?

EDIT: Thread reopened after some cleanups. Think before posting :)

Last edited:
I knew plenty of people like that in high school, while I thought they were silly and trying to get attention, I knew I would be worse for trying to argue with someone with their mind set on something like that.

I knew plenty of people like that in high school, while I thought they were silly and trying to get attention, I knew I would be worse for trying to argue with someone with their mind set on something like that.

or they arent caught up into believing its a wonderful world.

or they arent caught up into believing its a wonderful world.

Well there are many good things in the world. But you can't believe everything that happens is a conspiracy. These theorists see this as a huge event which for some reason needs and equally grand story. And they want to be the hero, the journalist that unravels what really goes on. The truth of the matter is it was a terrorist attack and that's it.

Back