• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do you think 9/11 was a conspiracy?

Do you think the 9/11 attacks were a conspiracy?

• Total voters
Do you need facts to believe what people say? But when government say something, you go along with it? How can YOU believe that it isn't a conspiracy theory? Post your facts and evidences, that clearly proves the opposite of what we think. Wasn't that easy was it? Other than bringing up some obvious facts. You know people who were victims of this incident said that they heared bombings from inside. But I believe that's just bullshit or?

There are people who said they saw ghosts and I believe that is just bullshit.

Well there are many good things in the world. But you can't believe everything that happens is a conspiracy. These theorists see this as a huge event which for some reason needs and equally grand story. And they want to be the hero, the journalist that unravels what really goes on. The truth of the matter is it was a terrorist attack and that's it.

o i know this, theres only a few legit conspiracys i think cud be tru. but i have my own reasons for believing in them, not wut ive seen on the internet

omfg, blatant evidence (rockefeller is the leader of the bilderberg group..
shit!, this incredible man died some time after this by a mortal disease..

YouTube - Rockefeller Reveals 9/11 FRAUD to Aaron Russo

omg

People if this man is saying the truth, 911 in fact was an inside job!! now we just need someone like the protagonist of lie to me to check if hes saying the truth or not and we could easily make a veredict (and im almost sure he isnt lying..)

Can we really trust anyone at all? Both sides say X, but can't really prove it. I do know how modern buildings are contructed. And a planecrash like this shouldn't really colapse the entier building. So the inner columns was weak. Did someone cheat the construction planes just to save money? Or did someone do something to them. Some say that there was a bomb there.

The govement don't kill public people. Nor do the media write about public organisations. Everyone talks about illuminati and shit, but Club Of Rome is basicly the same thing (same goals), except that it's public.

Can we really trust anyone at all? Both sides say X, but can't really prove it. I do know how modern buildings are contructed. And a planecrash like this shouldn't really colapse the entier building. So the inner columns was weak. Did someone cheat the construction planes just to save money? Or did someone do something to them. Some say that there was a bomb there.

The govement don't kill public people. Nor do the media write about public organisations. Everyone talks about illuminati and shit, but Club Of Rome is basicly the same thing (same goals), except that it's public.

You know how buildings are built oh really? And what kind of degree do you have in structural engineering or physics to determine that the building shouldn't have collapsed? See people with years and DECADES of experience in structural engineering in physics AND masters degrees have made actual calculations that prove that the plane crash, fires, and bowwing are what ultimately brought down the towers.

Both sides can't prove anything? Right now I'm on the school server so I can't link to many videos since streaming media is blocked. Just google "why did the wtc collapse?". When I get home I will post 2 debates, one between the "Loose Change' filmakers and the "Popular Mechanics" editors. The second between the Loose Change kids and a journalist, or a structural engineer I believe it is, like I said I can't access the video right now so I don't want to say exactly what he did because I don't quite remember and I don't want to confuse people. Many people say "the official story is wrong", when they don't even know the official story. 99% of these truthers haven't even bothered the touch NIST's 9/11 commission report. They have the wrong idea of what the "official story" actually is. For example, people keep saying that the fires couldn't have melted the steel and that the government is lying. However the commission report never says that the steel melted, it lost much of it's strength. Steel melts at about 1500 degrees Celcius, however it loses about 50% of it's strength at 650 degrees Celcius. The fires burned from about 700-1000 degrees Celcius, in various locations.

Ontopic ~
I dont actually think that the Al Qaeda had to do something with it, they just claimed that they were it to strike fear into the hearts of the people, but we will never know ~
Also why bother finding out the hidden truth if there is any? Its not like it will change anything if u havent got real evidence :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well as far as the theory that the government blew up the towers, or all that other crap, it has been debunked scientifically. Al-Qaeda admitted to doing it. And if the US government were involved in any way there would be tons of files to prove it, and to date no such files have been uncovered because they simply don't exist. There is no physical or documental proof that 9/11 was a conspiracy.

And there's no proof that it was Al-Qaeda either so...
However it was an tragedy non the less

And there's no proof that it was Al-Qaeda either so...
However it was an tragedy non the less

Lol there was an entire investigation, with suspects, and trials. The hijackers were linked to Al-Qaeda as well as Al-Qaeda themselves saying they did it. You're statement is a classic example of ignorance, you read all this conspiracy crap without bothering to look at the research conducted by scholars, scientists, and professional researchers and journalists.

Last edited:
Would the United States attack one of its own structures in order to gain the public's favor to enter a war for oil? For money?
Would OUR beloved government manipulate its people for money? ... No, never!
Has a government ever destroyed its own structures and blamed it on a scapegoat to spread propaganda to gain favor to their cause? ... No way! *Cough, Hitler, Cough*

Red

if youre using the term conspiracy correctly then yes ofc it was, if you're asking whether it was an inside job, no ofc not........

Would the United States attack one of its own structures in order to gain the public's favor to enter a war for oil? For money?
Would OUR beloved government manipulate its people for money? ... No, never!
Has a government ever destroyed its own structures and blamed it on a scapegoat to spread propaganda to gain favor to their cause? ... No way! *Cough, Hitler, Cough*

Red

You're comparing a totalitarian regime "cough Hitler cough" to a democracy where there is freedom of opinion, speech, and press? Again there's is no evidence, whether it be physical evidence from where the towers fell or the pentagon, or whether it be documents. There is NOTHING that suggests an "inside job".

It's really pointless to discuss this. If US government really carried out such a operation they would surely fabricate false proofs in the process.

[video=youtube;HTBiw5abqUo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTBiw5abqUo&feature=related[/video]

He is 100% right, and it dosen't matter if you like it or not. Only the Satan can't hear the truth ^_^

btw. Fuck the NWO

Last edited:
It was no conspiracy.. just a few arabs that was bored that preticular day and decided to highjack some airplanes and crash it in some tall buildings and bases.. adrenalin junkies i belive.

It was no conspiracy.. just a few arabs that was bored that preticular day and decided to highjack some airplanes and crash it in some tall buildings and bases.. adrenalin junkies i belive.

o really? Don't be ignorant, do you believe in what you are saying? Then tell me how did they do that? How the fuck was it able to cross the US areas? areas of security without to be detected? Tell me how? You must be really really really really stupid !

@Up What in the fucking hell are you talking about...?

No im serious what r u talking about, what do you think that they couldnt have got over the *security areas* of the US?

Back