• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do you think I should bring up OriginalTibia again?

Should OriginalTibia return?

• Yes

Votes: 60 52.2%
  • No

Votes: 55 47.8%

• Total voters
move on.

and a advice to you since all ofyour servers failed. don't let this one fail that fast.. keep it atleast a few months online and be a good gm once..

This server will not fail because chaosb is not owner haha

@ruth: This server will not fail because chaosb is not owner haha

I never had dedicated server so it was failed by hosting not by me.

@ruth: This server will not fail because chaosb is not owner haha

I never had dedicated server so it was failed by hosting not by me.

ofc it failed by you.. you wanted to even give it a try. i hate people who deny such a things.. but lets not discuss about things what ain't able to discuss.

haha, finally you have made quests like bright sword quest etc.. nice

i might start here if i got time, seems like you have put some work into this

I think they put a lot of work to this project.

Last edited:
Is there real layout from old tibia.com like in tibianic? Im not sure because you didnt show the whole layout pages in trailer. You could just copy from another ots. I adress this question to Originaltibia or another gm.

Is there real layout from old tibia.com like in tibianic? Im not sure because you didnt show the whole layout pages in trailer. You could just copy from another ots. I adress this question to Originaltibia or another gm.

"Old Page"

I think everyone know what it mean

Last edited:
Yes, we're using the old tibia.com layout, we've modified alot of codes in order to make it fit to our subtopics. We will try to make the site as oldschool as possible, as using tibia.com's forum (for smartasses: not use their forum, but the style of it) and also house auction ( will probably be implented later on, not at the start )

Please guys, do not discuss private matters within the thread, discuss on-topic instead.

yes, it's ready to launch, but we still lack of a dedicated host, I see many people would like OriginalTibia to get up, and by just donating a little amount it will help;

you can donate to this adress through paypal: [email protected]

every donation will help us out, thank you

i won't donate i just don't wanna waste any cash on tibia anymore but i hope others will do so it comes up fast:D because it is a waste that you are ready to launch it but you don't have a host:S

Back