• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dodge System

gabrielks

Reaction score
">DODGE SYSTEM.
">Dodge System: The system consists of
">Defender% of incoming attacks.
">For Example: ">With 10 dodge, you will defend 50% of damage between 3 100 attacks carried ">100 dodge (the maximum) you will defend 50% damage 30 attacks carried between 100 ">Each stone that you use your skill to dodge increases by 1 point ">May have a maximum of 100 points ">For the stone you need to buy the Dodge Npc Seller ">Located in the teleport NPCs in the temple. "

DodgeSKILL: [2/100]

Could anybody do?
Plz ?

Try with creaturescripts, like a:

Code:
local dodge = {
[1] = {50, Y - you can use absorb here}
}
if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, XXX -- storage of dodge) > 0 then
local chance = math.random(1, # dodge[getPlayerStorageValue(cid, XXX)][1]) -- it read a chance from dodge, for 100 = 1%, for 50 = 2%, for 10 = 10% etc.
if chance = 1 then
doSendAnimatedText(playerPos, 'DODGE', TEXTCOLOR_GREEN)
Now I do not really know how to reduce incoming damage, maybe someone have an idea. You can try this absorb: http://otland.net/threads/protection-spell.164430/

I am not sure it will work, just try like this.

You can use action to set storage, then use creaturescripts, I am not sure it is gonna work, I didn't try but I would do it by this way.

Back