• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Done with the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dara minos stealth ring quest doesn't work. Does any quest work?

- - - Updated - - -

PS. Last world was a great pvp server, they had a frag time of 4 hours and that was even almost too much. Consider decreasing it further, to atleast 4 hours. If you fix the bugs, delays and all that this could be a huge success. It already had quite a good start player-wise.

Server is fine as is. Major quests work this is not such rpg server though.

If you make a vote I'm sure over 90% would want 4h fragtime instead of 8. Cmon, this is supposed to be a fun war server. Also, does DQ work? else please fix it as it's hard to get money to promotion as it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Suggestions

*Decrease frag time to 4h

*Fix stair delays

*Enable purchases of "bp mf", "bp blank"

*Fix charges on magic wall. While hmm is 10x and sd 3x, mwall is 3x aswell. Not boosted at all. And hmm cost 70 mana (like old tibia) while sd is 800+. As rune mana req is so high, it feels more like a lowrate (tibianic style, runemaking all day) than a high rate war server. Perhaps switching back to old mana uses (sd 220 mana) would be a good idea. Well I know it is, but you should consider it aswell.

*Increase magic level I'm lvl 43 with ml 22.

Last edited:
Highered manarate, magic level rate.

Could you enable djinn in thais depot or smth? Best thing would be if you could enable djinn to buy all shit that other npcs normally buy. double axes, p sets, etc.

Just run to the djinns at ankrahmun. It's not that kind of server, we like to recreate the tibia oldskool feeling somewhat.

I agree that frag time should be decreased a bit. Don't add djinns in thais that's just pure lazyness.

If you make a vote I'm sure over 90% would want 4h fragtime instead of 8. Cmon, this is supposed to be a fun war server. Also, does DQ work? else please fix it as it's hard to get money to promotion as it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Suggestions

*Decrease frag time to 4h

*Fix stair delays

*Enable purchases of "bp mf", "bp blank"

*Fix charges on magic wall. While hmm is 10x and sd 3x, mwall is 3x aswell. Not boosted at all. And hmm cost 70 mana (like old tibia) while sd is 800+. As rune mana req is so high, it feels more like a lowrate (tibianic style, runemaking all day) than a high rate war server. Perhaps switching back to old mana uses (sd 220 mana) would be a good idea. Well I know it is, but you should consider it aswell.

*Increase magic level I'm lvl 43 with ml 22.
Sammy can't fix stair delay, or anything with the sources. He's a moron, not to mention I doubt Ryan gave him the sources.

Should be easy to do the rest, as its done in .lua

So, the server got freezed for a minute and crashed directly when he got ddosed. It didn't even hold for a few minutes. Something tells me this server has no protection whatsoever at all.

It might've been a strong ddos attack, probably somebody that hates ryan and oldera l0l

or someone that has a dedicated server that is kind of free, so he used it for ddosing that's why it's so powerful xD

Something tells me this server has no protection whatsoever at all.

What did you expect from a low-end server?

edit: You don't need much to take down a single low-end server like this one. I pay 7€/quarter for one of my virtual servers, and it's more than enough to take Oldera down.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back