• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Done with the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The server is really fun tho. Fun to pvp. Just wish he would put some time into it. Like fixing a custom client to try to counter bots as much as possible.

Fragtime must be lower and I hear knights hit 400 with melee on monsters and paladins don't even hit 200 with normal bolts and 300 max with power bolt.

Yea, frag time is definitely too long. 4 hours for frag would be good.

10000 bugs, 100 missing npc, signs, blackboards are empty and bots everywhere

23 pally killed 3 bots:

bots.jpg

Can't you fix the stairdelay? Everytime i go up or down there's a 1 second delay before i can actually move.

Stair delay is annoying, please fix it as fast as u can.

Last edited:
sammy is not good enough in programming i guess:( and is this really the oldera files? cause there so many bugs.. i like the server but just wondering if its real oldera

- - - Updated - - -

u also make ur own bot for every ot i guess, botman

and you hack people if you get the chance...

- - - Updated - - -

karelazi is masterXD its fun people are crying about karelazi bot but once they can have it there happy as little childs. not to mention so many people are asking for it. raotiz your non stop using bot on any low rate server so don't blame others.

stairdelay/bug has always been on all oldera's, and yes this are oldera files. I'm atm working on a fix but its related to loading the floor your changing on, needs extensive testing as i dont want to fuck up the stability of the server.

I can tell you right now some people are going to be like 1-140 for 10 euro??

dont play here you can buy lvls here money and infinitive blessings . i quit ; )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back