• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Done with the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, why are you all playing this..?

You can't even buy crossbows in thais for christ's sake.

You all do know that Ryan is GM Nazor and is just using you morons who donate to make money?

Ffs, gotta love people like Ryan. Fuckin' cancer of tibia.

Waow, damn dude cant buy crossbow in thais now i quit as well THAT'S JUST UNACCEPTABLE... Yeaaaaaaah hehehe

Mmm so what if it is ryan? What difference does it make? It's fun to war you don't HAVE to donate and it's easy to exp and make money.

Yeyeye well rpgers have fun waiting for realots =x

hey, why are you all playing this..?

You can't even buy crossbows in thais for christ's sake.

You all do know that ryan is gm nazor and is just using you morons who donate to make money?

Ffs, gotta love people like ryan. Fuckin' cancer of tibia.

because this ot rule and you got fuckin nice wars, but kid like you who dont know whats pvp cries about donations and crossbows buahahahahahahahahaahahaahaaha

Yeyeye well rpgers have fun waiting for realots =x
What's realots o_O.. you mean tibianic-hr? that shit is dead lol

because this ot rule and you got fuckin nice wars, but kid like you who dont know whats pvp cries about donations and crossbows buahahahahahahahahaahahaahaaha
Nah I just don't see the fun in playing a orsha ot where items mean nothing at all, why not just play a server where everyone starts at level 100? Roflrofl

Oh and even if I was bad at PvP who gives a shit? Oldschool tibia is dead and not even hosted by a legit company anymore.

Go apply for a job and be like "HURR DUR I CAN SHOOT SDS AJAJAJ WITH HAND"

Noooo i mean have fun WAITING<<<<<< for realots or realOTS if you will.

just died ran all the way to demona, then 3 lvl 110+ killed me im lvl 80 ms, I mean common? lost time + all my cash, sad :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back