• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Done with the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sammy can u add some customs customs spots like hydras or dragon lords? all spawns are croweded
for example demona is impossible to exp, its a team taking over and always and kill you and get your loots
and poi is always full
or make gengia for example

sammy can u add some customs customs spots like hydras or dragon lords? all spawns are croweded
for example demona is impossible to exp, its a team taking over and always and kill you and get your loots
and poi is always full
Go thais sewers good exp/loot!

and poi is always full

and i dont care i waste 0 money and im always owning everybody..

hehe

""Donations have been enabled. Support Oldera by donating, will help us finance the server bigtime! :) ""

How much do you pay for this server monthly?

knight here is too good lol he spam all time exori + weapon is to much lol

you wrote in gamechat: COME TO TIBIANIC. You're saying here on otland that I just banned your for nothing. If you admit you did say COME TO TIBIANIC etc then ill unban you

Some cams if someone is intressted (you might need to fastforward abit)

action poi dls.rec - Speedy Share - upload your files here

Poi dls.rec - Speedy Share - upload your files here

@Sammy
What do u think about make a little enfo? When donates are available and ppl buy it I think its good idea because If someone is good pvper he can save his bought lvl but if someone can only buy lvl his story is short....
I think enfo shouldnt be too big but when 100 lvl killed 130 he should get 1 lvl +/-
Please think about it.

@up
Lol

Either leave him banned or give him a warnung cuz of advertising ...

Advertising isn't a very big crimeee! Especially not advertising an offline server =O hoehauhauehua

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back