• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Done with the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about rune's charge bought in shop and made with blanks? What about mana for make runes? Explain as much as u can. Also add to shops buying runes/mfs/blanks in bps.

And lets do like 5x exp after 100+ let the wars be on lvls 100+.

Last edited:
what do you mean? i didnt understand your little message

He means that because there will be quite alot of 100+ mages running about that, when they GFB combo you, you won't be saying its too low then. I agree though, it is too low.

I thought exp stages would be like on old oldera or at least war on same lvls so lvls 150~. But do it how ever u want i will play anyway to have some fun.

Naajz sammy

Wasn't mana required for making an SD different on oldera servers? I remember one where it took 220 and one where it took 880. I might be thinking of 2 different servers no remembero

Sammy, hope u can bring the server up already tonight, would be awesome to start exp!

will there be pz or boat or will we be able to do boat traps? :w00t:

I hope it'll be easy to get around 130~-140~as before. Was much fun to play back in the days!

is this tempon dancing at oldera.net??? i heard he is crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back