• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Done with the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well just bought myself a donation rose and after using the command /Blessings im losins as much exp as i was not donated. Just lost 5 lvls on 130

why is it not even working? please answer? Just used 5 euros for nothing? are you telling me this?

- - - Updated - - -

anyone experiencing the same problem?

Dead server?

Players: 111/500

get out of this server noob criers, we dont need u on this ot. Probably u get owned and are crying like kids

I didnt ban anyone.

Oldera is switching servers with DDOS measures and will be online around 24:00

Oh wow, first time I'm hearing about this.

Looks badass, I guess I will wait for that LOL :)

Seems like a more stable time for fun compared to orsha ots hosted by pizza man ryan and the sammy-squad of shitty movies.
Cant stop laugh

I got feelings its over- enough cash from donations, server shut down! If ryan got anything in common with that ot we could expect it to happen. But let's hope they found a way to block those ddosses, so we can keep playing.

server up in 15 minutes, tested the server with DDoSing and it seems to mitigate DDoS attacks really nice. Our server IP has changed, if you can't use oldera.net to connect use: 46.28.200.154

P.S. i've got 2 spare dedicated servers now, if you want something hosted pm me as it's just gonna dust.

Ppl dont post positive stuff, its only the negative when they are not satisfied. Its human nature.

why sit here and post comments when the server is up?
its only when the server is down ppl post, because they wonder when its going up again.. "its human nature"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back