• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Done with the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
minor rollback of like 15 minutes, everyone qqing and BAD SERVEr etc. some people are just whiney retards

Every server i have ever played has had rollbacks, this was a minor one no biggy.

plz johan livlinan help me lvl up u know i suck at leveling and im slow but with beast pvp :*

whats ur name ingame ?

Yes master pvp bossie, take a guess it starts with an L and ends with ivlinan. So the clues are as following L-ivlinan =O

I'm going to embrace my pillow now though so you'll have to catch me ingame tomorrow or skype.

enfo enfo enfo enfo enfo enfo enfo !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Le fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

sammy Please post any news on website or here So we know what's happening

Also, if possible, before you restart the server, could you set everyone's location to their temple? So that people don't have to log in inside dangerous spawns with all their backpacks closed.

I'm from switserland and I'm lagging as HELL after this change of hosts or so.. Although WTfast helped me out now it still kinda blows.

perhaps solve the fact that the servers offline before we go into details about lags..

Seems the server crashed tonight, I'll be checking logs and fixing the server crash so it will not happen again in the future.

As a compensation I have removed all your frags and redskulls. Happy hunting!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm from switserland and I'm lagging as HELL after this change of hosts or so.. Although WTfast helped me out now it still kinda blows.

Open up cmd and use "tracert oldera.net" post or pm me the result

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back