• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Done with the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
GM Nazor is Ryan, Sammy doesn't own this server he does. He's always been corrupt and always will be... The server was probably hosted off his own computer until he got enough donations to buy a dedicated one. I'm not saying Sammy lied about it, but that he was probably lied to about it.

Well if all of these stories are true i feel a lot less motivated to actually keep playing. If it is true, please stop. You have a chance of having an actual good server for people to play until realots goes up and possibly longer, don't fuck that up comeon.. People will quit because of it, not saying i'd quit because of it but some would, some meaning quite a lot.

So come on, i cant remember the last time an "oldera" server was this popular, must've been loldera last.

Well if all of these stories are true i feel a lot less motivated to actually keep playing. If it is true, please stop. You have a chance of having an actual good server for people to play until realots goes up and possibly longer, don't fuck that up comeon.. People will quit because of it, not saying i'd quit because of it but some would, some meaning quite a lot.

So come on, i cant remember the last time an "oldera" server was this popular, must've been loldera last.

After a chat with Sammy, we decided that we are going to remove all bans and ipbans to give everyone a clean start. Sorry for the problems this have given to some innocent people and my excuses. I will change for you guys and take some things not so personal .

Happy hunting!

Wtf so FCKING low sammy and nazor aka ryan fuck***...
Someone blog about g*y sammyNSC.

After a chat with Sammy, we decided that we are going to remove all bans and ipbans to give everyone a clean start. Sorry for the problems this have given to some innocent people and my excuses. I will change for you guys and take some things not so personal .

Happy hunting!

Thanks! you have the best ot for me, dont listen haters and keep host

Hey guys, its f-ed up to read this stuff for me too, makes me not want to be associated with this serv anymore, but I talked to Nazor and we will try this once more. Hopefully it works out :/

Sounds good guys, no bigger harm done really. With power comes corruption =D

Hey guys, its f-ed up to read this stuff for me too, makes me not want to be associated with this serv anymore, but I talked to Nazor and we will try this once more. Hopefully it works out :/

Don't atk sammy for the other guys mistakes lol. If he closed ot, where are you gonna play then?

Dear fellowship Sammy,
Implementation suggestion for vulnebility of server is :
-Make some Raid Spawn, Orshabaal in Edron, Demondras Venore, Old Widow

For questing RPG is good for rare item.

- Pks too much is Oldera, Good proposal making Djinn on No battle attack protection, on dp thais, dp ankh (Temple)

-Many spawn is the followed for pks taking loot from the peacfull player. Implemented city with no pks ( No attack player in battle only for exp)

-Some cave tomb im exp monsters bad position no vampires enought for it.

Suggestions for the realiable time of Oldera Server

^
fuck noob, if have balls to post this give me ur name Oldera and post here
im coming drop you any second
but im sure u are little cry girl and wont post
lets see if balls
bye noob ignore you

give me your name please, i want to be droped by u

@Sammy,Nazor,Rayan,GM, Admin, olderas owner
WHAT ABOUT ENFO? I want to get exp for donators, but not too much around 1 +/- lvl for kill, ofc if your victim had bigger lvl than u

I had lvl 131, died x2 , made my lvls back to 135 and today when i logged in i was lvl 125 in temple without backpack.. Nice data base
Gm's won't even aswer , big thanks.
--Ave The Swordmaster--

I had lvl 131, died x2 , made my lvls back to 135 and today when i logged in i was lvl 125 in temple without backpack.. Nice data base
--Ave The Swordmaster--
Welcome to Oldera!

--Ave The Swordmaster--

Proof? no? kthx

The thing that pissed me off is that I donated for blessings and I still lose 5 levels at death lol!, and that Ryan is actually in-charge of the server using Sammy as a shield, Sammy is a friend of mine and Ryan will end up ruining his reputation using him as a shield to make more money, Ryan you said you would change many times before the fact is you can't how many servers have you exploited people on through donations and abusing your gm position? too many your name is mud amongst Ot's now and that's why you need Sammy as a shield because nobody will ever trust you again, you do it on every project you start make mass donations in the first month and then goodbye to the server. Ryan if you feel the need to ban me my name on your server is Athera go right ahead :)

Yeah the gm can get the proof from the server logs or w/e they use. stop acting smart kid.

GM Sammy: I believe u

I can't connect to the game for some odd reason I have
Tibia 7.72
IP : oldera.net
Port 7171

Just comes up with error something anyone know how I can get in game?
I've got the same problem. Solved it yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back