• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Done with the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you guys complaining about donations, GM's teleporting etc.

This is the 216th time Older is up and running again. You guys should know that this server is total shit.

Am I the only one who can't login anymore?

nevermind. I guess some shit is going down again..

Says my acc number or password isn't correct. Though I can log in and out at the website

Lower the fking frag system. Jeez. I started on my mage again, got rs in the first battle I was in. I didn't have no frags at all til that. You can't war on this OT properly. You have to avoid frags all the time. This frag system is made for a 2x RPG ot, not a war server.

Then when diying, you drop 4 lvls in lvl 100. Both these points is ruining the pvp on this server.

If you don't fix this people will quit (some already has due to these 2 points). Not only because of above, but because of rollbacks every day and corrupt gamemasters. There's too many faults with this server for it to continue. It'll be dead within a week like this. Atleast fix what's easy to fix: Frag system and death loss.[/B]

PS.

It may even be too late changing what I (and the whole server) has been trying to get you to change, Sammy. I logged back on again after the recent rollback and see everyone rushing out of ank DP UEing' diying, and yelling "all quit".

Oldera is bugged. My friend lost hes house with 150cc and other shits.

cant u fix server save aswell, to more often? Also houses saves should be fixed..

Hey sammy ;) Fix fast this bug and make saves for some part of time because for example i was hunting and make from 100 to 110 lvl and all alost, money some like 50cc and more shits from hours of game. Good luck man

Nick in game: Tures Tos
PS write how long time you think oldera will close to fix it. Thanks for all :*

I have sugestion about rs. For ban frags is 7. Maybe make 4 or maximum 5 frags for rs because after 3murders is not good.

Last edited:
After restart everyone go fight in ank ;) All players think fuck this and go pking hahah Funny

sammy give us some info and answer about my post. Anyone have some ideas?

Decrease exp loss to around 2 levels instead of 4 around lvl 100 as it is now. Fix bless donation to make sure you only drop 1, then people will want them.

Then you'll earn money on them and can remove the fking exp donation which ruined the server. Reset the whole thing and give back bless roses to everyone who purchased so they can sell'em in-game, to decrease their loss of real money due to reset.

Decrease exp much more after lvl 100+ so people won't be 150..

Obvious; Fix rollbacks before that.

=

Server will hold until Realots comes up

today and yesterday i couldn't play on oldera "facken crashes & bugs"

Decrease exp loss to around 2 levels instead of 4 around lvl 100 as it is now. Fix bless donation to make sure you only drop 1, then people will want them.

Then you'll earn money on them and can remove the fking exp donation which ruined the server. Reset the whole thing and give back bless roses to everyone who purchased so they can sell'em in-game, to decrease their loss of real money due to reset.

=

dat

=

It's fine as it is. No changes needed. Just add enforced so we can get exps for thoose retarded donators, just it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back