• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Done with the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he meant CST not CEST so that means it will open at 9:00pm English time chill out, also Last world is run by a complete retard, I played it when he launched it a week ago 4 days later there was a reset because he was "hack" whilst on holiday, Not a true story bro everyone got pissed off with him summoning shit killing people because he's an immature tard so he said it was hacked to cover it up, was a complete waste of time I would rather wait a few hours for Oldera this ones gonna be a big one and the one to play :)

Yeah he's been watching this thread since a couple hours ago,and hasn't responded anything about why isn't the server up yet. If he was AFK the forum would make him log in again, just like it happened to me yesterday when i went afk for about 15 minutes and i was kicked from the forum and prompted to log in again...hence, he is active and watching this thread, probably laughing in real life about all the people asking for him.

Im currently doing the last fixes on the website. Website will be online in aprox 30 mins and gameserver in one hour. Please be patient.

Yeah he's been watching this thread since a couple hours ago,and hasn't responded anything about why isn't the server up yet. If he was AFK the forum would make him log in again, just like it happened to me yesterday when i went afk for about 15 minutes and i was kicked from the forum and prompted to log in again...hence, he is active and watching this thread, probably laughing in real life about all the people asking for him.

I leave my account logged in all the time, when I sleep i still have the OTland tab up and I never get kicked.

I leave my account logged in all the time, when I sleep i still have the OTland tab up and I never get kicked.

Hmmm strange, i got kicked yesterday and was asked to re-login o_O Well i guess it could have been something regarding my ISP, i'd give that,
but still, no news from Sammy!

Hmmm strange, i got kicked yesterday and was asked to re-login o_O Well i guess it could have been something regarding my ISP, i'd give that,
but still, no news from Sammy!

Well do you have the remember me and always sign in box checked? I never get kicked.

SammyNSC;

Last Activity
Today 21:01

I still think its strange he didnt make an update on this :(

I'm still hoping sammy isn't tr0lling, but i doubt he'd go through all of this just to troll us. Last world is fine but i'd rather play oldera.

You rather wait 1~ month instead of just fooling around pking on last world? Who am i to question your logic though. I just know i'd rather have something to play for fun while waiting, doesn't really matter if it's corrupt, i played oldera when it was corrupt it was still fun to pk and war though and it's not like the GM on last world cleans your depot and tps people away in battles. At least not the 1 week i played there.

last world is dedicated server?

PS. i have lags

I don't think it's dedicated but you can use a proxy like WTFast to reduce lags.

Im currently doing the last fixes on the website. Website will be online in aprox 30 mins and gameserver in one hour. Please be patient.
where did u read this or are u working for him?

Trolling oldera i never coming zup he told me its a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back