• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Donor Magic Wall

Whats your opinion on the donation magic wall rune?

• Shorten it to 20 seconds with the same exhaust.

Votes: 27 87.1%
  • Leave it be at 40 seconds and the same exhaust

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters

Ooth

Reaction score
Myself aswell many other players have noticed that the Donation Mwall has a bit of a length timer (40 seconds). I propose that it be shortened to 20 seconds, like the regular mwall. However, the exhaust will still be very fast like the current mwall.

Here is an example of the donation mwall at play.
Cyntara_Carlin_Battle_-_05.07.10_-_10-5.cam

Basically, do you players agree with this or not?

Red

hmm i tought it over and ye 40 secconds is is kinda long and having to wait almost like 5 minutes if people spam it ye i change vote

Last edited:
make it 20 seconds... and the donation part about it is the faster exhaust =) that way you don't wait 40 seconds to get there.

if not 40 then ateast above 20 mabye 30 cause whats the point of getting the vip mwall rune if its gunna have the same time

shud jus take donor mw off the list...
i voted for make it 20 seconds, tho.

if not 40 then ateast above 20 mabye 30 cause whats the point of getting the vip mwall rune if its gunna have the same time

The exhaust is much quicker. Makes mwalling faster, makes trapping faster, makes winning faster. :)

UPDATE: YOU CAN MWALL HOLES AND LADDERS AND PEOPLE CANT USE THEM (WITH THE DONOR MWALL) A bit overpowered.

make it 21 so nobody can use a script for the mwall I know it can be scripted but it will be more difficult

i already posted that topic long ago nice you are at the same oppinion. 20 votes 17 against? i guess red will change it :)

Give it another day, perhaps some validating arguments for both sides?

Red

what about 25 seconds and the fast exhaust that it has?
That's an advantage, and it's not the same as the regular rune?

40 seconds. Stand offs are like 10 min long. The exhaust is so fast, you can mwall off NM PZs by yourself in like 5 seconds.

I'm fine with it being around 20-25 seconds with the same exhaust.

Back