• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Donor Magic Wall

Whats your opinion on the donation magic wall rune?

• Shorten it to 20 seconds with the same exhaust.

Votes: 27 87.1%
  • Leave it be at 40 seconds and the same exhaust

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters
Want evidenc eof how stupid they are? watch this...
05.07.10_Cyntara_NM_Stand_Off_Rape.cam

and you'll enjoy it to haha we kinda wrecked them.

START IT AT 9:00

Hmm what up guy? i have about 30 secs left before the mwall which somone trapped me with drops.

That is all

Want evidenc eof how stupid they are? watch this...
05.07.10_Cyntara_NM_Stand_Off_Rape.cam

and you'll enjoy it to haha we kinda wrecked them.

START IT AT 9:00

My favorite part is at 19:20, when I get there 5 seconds before, and para push Henrry Saint and he dies. ^^

The donor mana rune should be shortened. As the balancer of this server, i can confidently say this problem will be solved soon.

needless to say, the people have spoken.

The donor mana rune should be shortened. As the balancer of this server, i can confidently say this problem will be solved soon.

needless to say, the people have spoken.

<3

Maybe change donor mana rune to 2500~ (maybe even do it off BASE MANA), the exhaust is fine imo.
Our lifes are limited to our mana runes and our very few pots.
Knights/Pallys have Curaga + Pots

The magic wall has been reverted to 20 seconds. The benefit of this rune is now the speed at which you can cast it.

Red

<3

Maybe change donor mana rune to 2500~ (maybe even do it off BASE MANA), the exhaust is fine imo.
Our lifes are limited to our mana runes and our very few pots.
Knights/Pallys have Curaga + Pots

I as a pally, cannot hit through your mana rune as is LOL which is failllllll. having it + more would be more balls to my face T_T. make pally's melee hit harder

Back