• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Download] Tibianic DLL Sources (Client Injection)

Hello, can someone explain me how this DLL works to avoid bot? Does it uses RSA? Or some crypto to avoid it?

This DLL doesn't avoid botting, any injectable bot for the 7.7 client will work either you have this dll or not.

Hello, can someone explain me how this DLL works to avoid bot? Does it uses RSA? Or some crypto to avoid it?
there are some people using this client with Xor encryptions that is replaced by the Xteakey you can use this encryption method to avoid bots but anyone with a little bit of knowlegde will be able to bypass this method

because that file is missing .. it's not where it should be, re-download the sources and try agian bro
i havent touched the files, they're all there
all ive done was download and install devcpp-4.9.9.2_setup and the follow the instructions

how do you play the cam files?
i recorded some but not sure how to play them
tried to hit 'cam player' before logging and logged into my account and character
no commands will work (that i've tried) arrow keys say they increase and decrease speed
i

how do you play the cam files?
i recorded some but not sure how to play them
tried to hit 'cam player' before logging and logged into my account and character
no commands will work (that i've tried) arrow keys say they increase and decrease speed
i
i thinks it's bugged i tried to adding emtpy accounts to my database 1/1 - 10/10 - 0/0 none works to view the videos
btw did you fixed the skull / icons bug mate?

No accounts are needed to start a video, if you read the code with attention you'll see that you start a pseudo-server on localhost and you don't need any account to login.

i thinks it's bugged i tried to adding emtpy accounts to my database 1/1 - 10/10 - 0/0 none works to view the videos
btw did you fixed the skull / icons bug mate?

Damn cam player would be a great function.
I didn't have problem with skull/icons but I had a problem with the compiling in general and the updater.
I fixed both thanks for asking, I was able to remove the updater and compile successfully. :)

Damn cam player would be a great function.
I didn't have problem with skull/icons but I had a problem with the compiling in general and the updater.
I fixed both thanks for asking, I was able to remove the updater and compile successfully. :)
You don't have bug with skulls or icons at party?!! Where did you download the code?
You don't have this issue? Check pls
Qqht73b.jpg

You don't have bug with skulls or icons at party?!! Where did you download the code?
You don't have this issue? Check pls
Qqht73b.jpg
oh sorry I should have been more clear
I have the bug but i didn't need to fix
I made a war server and u get skulls with certain number of frags

so regarding skull system, this is what's left to fix i believe.

conditions
latest
/
latest
shield condition is displayed instead of
latest
condition - 'you have attacked an unmarked player'
latest
/
latest
shield condition is displayed instead of
latest
condition - 'you have killed too many unmarked players'

latest
condition is displayed instead of
latest
latest
latest
when attacking someone

latest
condition is not being displayed at all

nameplates
latest
is not showing on player, only on those around him (idk why it worked for you, if you did any server changes too?)
latest
works
latest
works
latest
didn't test

latest
works
latest
works
latest
works