• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team ~' Dreeam VS War '~ -- Project 2009-2010

I can guarantee there's no successful server that has 8000 EXP rate, ;o!

Many Brazilians will play, my Brazilian friend and he will call some 89 people to play only the first day.:thumbup:

Hmm... This Exp No Hight ? :D
200 - 100 Max :D No 8K xD
Ur Serv Funny Yeep ?
Silent on such a thing as playing a long time because I was bored and there is a this exp ... And 0 pvp in this server

Hmm... This Exp No Hight ? :D
200 - 100 Max :D No 8K xD
Ur Serv Funny Yeep ?
Silent on such a thing as playing a long time because I was bored and there is a this exp ... And 0 pvp in this server

Not ... RPG will be very

will be very...bad? yes. there's no such thing as a high rate RPG server, for RPG servers are meant to be low exp rates. i never liked high rate servers and you doing x8k? sorry, but i cant even wish you luck on this =/

The great offense. I'll lower the xp dream vs war.
What rate vocêis think I put it?

Hahahah 8k Experience?!!?!?!? ahahahaha

How pathetic. A server can still have the Role Playing Game experience without having a small amount of experience. Obviously you just want to 'fit in' with everyone else in Otland. So what if it's 8k experience? Look at Forgotten Legend for example.. 150+ Players of a day and night. You should think before you act, as this results in showing how really immature you are.

ONT: Good luck with your server, though, I will not be playing as personally I dislike Brazilian servers due to lag.

Regards,
Three Magic.

First of all, he even didn't mention what he's looking for,
Secondly, <again and again> It wont be successful server.

Edit: Who said ForgottenL is a successful server? - Only donators are playing there, if there's Non-donators who are playing, they quit after 2-3 days,

AS WE ALL KNOW, a High-rate exp server, is only played for fun, and tbh, only played for maximum 7 days.
Hah, even tho, when you enter on a high-exp server, you know you'll quit even before you log-in.

And also, do you know what a High-Exp rate means, to many people? Unbalanced servers, Just for fun, vocations + spells sux

Last edited:
First of all, he even didn't mention what he's looking for,
Secondly, <again and again> It wont be successful server.

Edit: Who said ForgottenL is a successful server? - Only donators are playing there, if there's Non-donators who are playing, they quit after 2-3 days,

AS WE ALL KNOW, a High-rate exp server, is only played for fun, and tbh, only played for maximum 7 days.
Hah, even tho, when you enter on a high-exp server, you know you'll quit even before you log-in.

And also, do you know what a High-Exp rate means, to many people? Unbalanced servers, Just for fun, vocations + spells sux
Mizo rave reviews for his dream vs the war will be xp 8000X

~Edit

How pathetic. A server can still have the Role Playing Game experience without having a small amount of experience. Obviously you just want to 'fit in' with everyone else in Otland. So what if it's 8k experience? Look at Forgotten Legend for example.. 150+ Players of a day and night. You should think before you act, as this results in showing how really immature you are.

ONT: Good luck with your server, though, I will not be playing as personally I dislike Brazilian servers due to lag.

Regards,
Three Magic.

Our server is no leg.
Memory 3 GB Ram.
320 GB HD.
7 Mega INTERNET ~
24 / 7 Without Leg

I don't mean offense, but.. you could think of a better project,
good luck at all.

Back