• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Dude] Daopay & PayPal donations

Xampy

PHP | SQL | LUA | C++
Reaction score
Hello!

I want to know how many per cent Daopay gets from my donations. I mean how many % they get and how many % I get. And how many from PayPal.

Thanks.

lol daopay s*cks.. I got donations for 300euro cash, but only got 100 euro in my hand lolz.. and it took like 4 months for me to get em >,<

Yeh but Daopay is safer than Paypal.

In Paypal people can make chargebacks, in Daopay they cant.

So if you get a chargeback for 100 Eur in Paypal you will get 0 of that, the char will have the items and his money, and you might get in trouble with Paypal or if you keep getting chargebacks u can get your account frozen for suspicious activities and lose everything, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Dunno about you but Id rather have 66% of something in 4 months than 96% of nothing ever.

Just transfer your donations to your bank account immediately after large transactions. Then they can't cancel their donations and get charge back...

Daopay is very bad choice for donations. For me it takes more than ~70% if not even more. Paypal takes ~3% or so. There is also new compant, zaypay.com, I am not sure, but I think they take less + u get money on demand, not as in daopay, where u have to w8 2 months.(~3months for SMS money) :)

Daopay is very bad choice for donations. For me it takes more than ~70% if not even more. Paypal takes ~3% or so. There is also new compant, zaypay.com, I am not sure, but I think they take less + u get money on demand, not as in daopay, where u have to w8 2 months.(~3months for SMS money) :)

Yea I just stated Zaypay above..

Theres no scripts out for it yet though, and they charge % depending on what country your using etc.

Yea I just stated Zaypay above..

Theres no scripts out for it yet though, and they charge % depending on what country your using etc.

Everyone who earns money by hosting server should be able to write his own donate script lol, especially when there are maaany examples on the net...

I'm content with my DaoPay payout, although, if they take 70%, I wonder how much I've actually made ...

Anyhow, can't wait for some ZayPay scripts, that'd be nice.

Back