• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Edited Char

Cuisdy

Reaction score
Well red i just made this thread to know why did u edit the char called geenie??

Here some Screenshots

He has crazy cap and a lot of lvl in the same day... <-- OH SHIT 4 million cap

greenie0100.png

He was lvl 400 then suddenly he was 640

greenie300.png

He has no rebirth, so thats for sure u edit him lol

greenie211.png

He has the same cap that my friend at 22 rebirths

greenie4001000.jpg

Well red i just wanna know what happened lol cause u edit him in the database couldnt be any other gm :p...
Prolly hes exarion? ;)

:peace: Peace

Edit: I just noticed he has even more cap than me ^.- and they tried to kill me and to kill fredi lol.. Thats kinda power abuser lol

Last edited:
I have seen a few of these characters... they seem like characters that are created and I have no problem with if they are for testing purposes, but like there are some that are high levels like this and some players kill them? That seems like unfair leveling as well...

I'm the only person that has access to the database.
As you can tell, Exarion does not have a GM anymore, nor could he create another GM or access the database even if he tried, the only way to access the database is if you're on Cyntara's dedicated server, which he cannot.

I changed Greenie's capactiy for testing purposes, and sent him out and told him to ask some players to help him and test paladin's skills.

Lastly, if you're interested, Greenie = Green, after all this extensive research, perhaps you should have looked at Greenie's other characters, and then the support list before trying to make other accusations. His character is unhidden <_<
I would like to ask you not to harass my administrators. If they are testing PvP, feel free to fight against them, no penalty toward you.

Red

hmm.. at least he could say me that he was testing the char, but what you will think if u r in rl suddenly u see a lvl 1k and he attacks you.. Its cool i have no problem with him and i supposed that the char was made for that, but woudl be better if someobdy tell us that hes a test char so we cant make accusations ;) And i never said exarion edit him btw i just said that prolly exarion was playing with that char cause i now hes ur rl...
Close thread plx

I love how everyone takes a stab in the dark, blindfolded, and automatically assume every little thing that "upsets the pissy little players of cyntara" is me.

If ya'll wanna hold grudges, fine, why don't you and your pair go find something better to do.

But leave the false accusations to yourself, until you've actually decided to put the time and effort into investigating the problem, rather than you, Fredi, jump starting to the conclusion that it's me, because really, you have no one else to blame except Red, and you aren't gonna call him out because you're a pansy.

~Blue~

Exarion only has his character Exarion, and that is how it will remain.
No GM. End of story.

Red

Back