• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Elfbot crack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry

I've Been Permanently Ban
Reaction score
Mind someone sharing me an Elfbot crack for 8.50? Some reason my doesn't work. I bought it and It's been 7 days since LoW has replied.. I'm bored with no bot :( If you want to send it by PM I would love ya. I don't know what to give you. I can give you Rep or Items on this OT I'm playing ATM.

Cool story bro. Someone who paid for a program wouldn't be looking for a crack, I think. And you can't use older versions of the bots, just the newest ones. Maybe you should have checked that first before you wasted $25 or what ever it is, I would feel stupid.

1 Message by you on Thu, 14th Jan 2010 8:58 pm
I reformmated my PC and ask an key and it work but when my PC restart for an update and open elfbot it ask for an key again. I try to do the steps again but it said I ask to many.
It's the same hardware print so I don't understand why it wouldn't work. Here is my information.
Customer eMail: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Hardware: XXXXXX
2 Message by you on Sat, 16th Jan 2010 4:16 pm
Wow, How long does it take??!?!?!?
3 Message by our staff on Sun, 17th Jan 2010 5:29 pm
Dear Jerry Warner,

According to our new policy, the only way to obtain a registration key is to use the automated key recovery system at http://support.tibiabot.com/key.php with a registered customer email address. We have updated the system so that you will be able to request as many keys as you have purchased under each email address. If you are having trouble using the automated key recovery system please tell me the error message you are receiving along with proof of your purchase such as the order number, billing name or email address if you paid by credit card or the order number, pincode or telephone number if you paid by phone or SMS.

Thanks,
NGSoft Support
4 Message by you on Sun, 17th Jan 2010 8:08 pm
"Either your email is not a valid customer email address or you have requested too many keys recently."

That is the error that pops up.

Here is the information for the key I bought.

Order Number: STXXXXXXXXX
Order Date: 8/X2/20XX
ElfBot NG [SKUXXXXXXXXX]
Serial Number Name: Jerry XXXXXX

What more information do you need? I hope this message is quick replay b/c I need my bot ASAP.
5 Message by you on Mon, 18th Jan 2010 1:17 pm
Come on anyone? It's been 4 freaking days and know one has even give me the key... One replay in 4 days now another replay will happen wed?

That is the chat. Why would I lie?

99% of the cracks are infected with keyloggers.
1% of the other cracks don't work.

What does that make?

PSh.. I remember I downloaded one and it worked but it did had an virus... It still worked...

Like a bot would not make you bored huh?
Whats the 'point' playing, when someone is leveling you?
What do you even think, that the 'someone', is a program?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom