• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Elime's NPC Editor

Sorry for not answering, I have been on vacation. =P

I think it uses slightly different parameters. What problems did you encounter exactly?

Will test it out tommorow once again and message you the error I got. Too damn lazy to write them myself. :)

Can I suggest to option to add a monster outfit to the NPC? Your program will treat NPCs with monster outfit as if they were wearing the default all white outfit, and will save them with that outfit if edited.

@Elime

Avesta is old, ignore it.

OTHire works just fine with the 3.x release of Jiddo's NPC system which was made before NPC channel was introduced, meaning that this tool works just as fine with OTHire ;)

Sure Avesta is old (2008, if I'm correct?) but that doesn't mean that nobody use it - or atleast try to get it to work properly. So why shouldn't Elime try to make it compatible with Avesta? Sure it will result in more work but also more users? It sounds like you're just trashing Avesta and advertising about this OTHire all the time.

Sure Avesta is old (2008, if I'm correct?) but that doesn't mean that nobody use it - or atleast try to get it to work properly. So why shouldn't Elime try to make it compatible with Avesta? Sure it will result in more work but also more users? It sounds like you're just trashing Avesta and advertising about this OTHire all the time.
Makes no sense dude, Avesta use a deprecated system, jiddos npc system is standard since years ago, even the guys who got avesta based servers nowadays changed the npc system. And Elime dont generate the script file (.lua), just the .xml (since Jiddo's system support added info to .xml file).

You could use @53701688 https://github.com/exploit1993/OTHire-7.40 to make a 7.4 server using OTHire.

Makes no sense dude, Avesta use a deprecated system, jiddos npc system is standard since years ago, even the guys who got avesta based servers nowadays changed the npc system. And Elime dont generate the script file (.lua), just the .xml (since Jiddo's system support added info to .xml file).

You could use @53701688 https://github.com/exploit1993/OTHire-7.40 to make a 7.4 server using OTHire.

Thank you, finally someone with reazonable.

Hells Yeah this is freakin schweeeeet!!!!!!!!! Thank you very much!

Ok well the url for the windows download is down, can we get a rehost?

Updated to version 1.1

KY8V1FG.jpg

Changes:
  • Scrolling with the scroll wheel in Talking tab is now much faster
  • It is now possible to make the outfit image larger than before with the size slider
  • Selecting speech bubble is now done differently
  • The speech bubble is now shown on the actual outfit image
  • Dramatically reduced the filesize making the download file 52% smaller!
Download:
Windows
Linux
OSX

Hey bro, the tool works awesome, but there's something not right - or, I'm not using it properly. I've made a NPC to test it and I found out that the keywords do not work at all. The npc doesn't reply on any of the keywords. Am I the only one with this problem or is it more common?

Beside that, it's an awesome tool.

Hey bro, the tool works awesome, but there's something not right - or, I'm not using it properly. I've made a NPC to test it and I found out that the keywords do not work at all. The npc doesn't reply on any of the keywords. Am I the only one with this problem or is it more common?

Beside that, it's an awesome tool.
What exactly was generated in the xml file? What destribution are you using?

What exactly was generated in the xml file? What destribution are you using?
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<npc name="Uterus" script="data/npc/scripts/default.lua" walkinterval="1500" speed="100" walkradius="2" floorchange="0">
    <health max="100" now="100"/>
    <look type="130" head="20" body="132" legs="57" feet="57" addons="2" mount="0"/>
    <parameters>
        <!--MESSAGES-->
        <parameter key="message_greet" value="Be greeted, assassin. Welcome to our {sanctuary}."/>
        <parameter key="message_farewell" value="Hail {Kruphix}!"/>
        <parameter key="message_sold" value="Thank you for the |ITEMCOUNT|x |ITEMNAME|. Here is your |TOTALCOST| gold."/>
        <parameter key="message_needmoney" value="You poor, poor weasel."/>
        <parameter key="message_needitem" value="I'm not buying air, even when it's so precious."/>
        <parameter key="message_needspace" value="You're lacking capacity."/>
        <parameter key="message_needmorespace" value="What a sin, you're buying too much."/>
        <parameter key="message_idletimeout" value="Yea, who are you anyway."/>
        <parameter key="message_sendtrade" value="Looking for a precious wand or rod?"/>
        <parameter key="message_oncloseshop" value="You know where to find me, in case you need a wand or a rod."/>
        <parameter key="message_alreadyfocused" value="Did I turn invisible?"/>
        <parameter key="message_walkaway_male" value="Hail {Kruphix}!"/>
        <parameter key="message_walkaway_female" value="Hail {Kruphix}!"/>
        <!--KEYWORDS-->
        <parameter key="module_keywords" value="1"/>
        <parameter key="keywords" value="Kruphix;Sanctuary;Hideouts;Evil"/>
        <parameter key="keyword_reply1" value="The Lord of depths and sinister business. He is our savior and hero."/>
        <parameter key="keyword_reply2" value="This is our sanctuary, beneath the city of {Hammerfall}. We came here not long ago, relatively. We had other {hideouts}."/>
        <parameter key="keyword_reply3" value="One of our sacred sanctuaries was the Goldurhall Crypt, not far to the east. It got raided by bandits, and eventually something more {evil}."/>
        <parameter key="keyword_reply4" value="Noone knows exactly what has driven us from there. I have witnessed it with my own eyes, but it's hard to describe what it looked like. It was black, that is all I can tell."/>
        <!--SHOP-->
        <parameter key="module_shop" value="1"/>
        <parameter key="shop_buyable" value="wand of everblazing,18409,50000;wand of defiance,18390,60000;glacial rod,18412,60000;muck rod,18411,50000"/>
        <parameter key="shop_sellable" value="wand of everblazing,18409,9000;glacial rod,18412,9750;wand of defiance,18390,9750;muck rod,18411,9000"/>
    </parameters>
</npc>

You should know that I'm so, so terrible with scripts (including npcs) - that's why I love this tool haha.

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<npc name="Uterus" script="data/npc/scripts/default.lua" walkinterval="1500" speed="100" walkradius="2" floorchange="0">
    <health max="100" now="100"/>
    <look type="130" head="20" body="132" legs="57" feet="57" addons="2" mount="0"/>
    <parameters>
        <!--MESSAGES-->
        <parameter key="message_greet" value="Be greeted, assassin. Welcome to our {sanctuary}."/>
        <parameter key="message_farewell" value="Hail {Kruphix}!"/>
        <parameter key="message_sold" value="Thank you for the |ITEMCOUNT|x |ITEMNAME|. Here is your |TOTALCOST| gold."/>
        <parameter key="message_needmoney" value="You poor, poor weasel."/>
        <parameter key="message_needitem" value="I'm not buying air, even when it's so precious."/>
        <parameter key="message_needspace" value="You're lacking capacity."/>
        <parameter key="message_needmorespace" value="What a sin, you're buying too much."/>
        <parameter key="message_idletimeout" value="Yea, who are you anyway."/>
        <parameter key="message_sendtrade" value="Looking for a precious wand or rod?"/>
        <parameter key="message_oncloseshop" value="You know where to find me, in case you need a wand or a rod."/>
        <parameter key="message_alreadyfocused" value="Did I turn invisible?"/>
        <parameter key="message_walkaway_male" value="Hail {Kruphix}!"/>
        <parameter key="message_walkaway_female" value="Hail {Kruphix}!"/>
        <!--KEYWORDS-->
        <parameter key="module_keywords" value="1"/>
        <parameter key="keywords" value="Kruphix;Sanctuary;Hideouts;Evil"/>
        <parameter key="keyword_reply1" value="The Lord of depths and sinister business. He is our savior and hero."/>
        <parameter key="keyword_reply2" value="This is our sanctuary, beneath the city of {Hammerfall}. We came here not long ago, relatively. We had other {hideouts}."/>
        <parameter key="keyword_reply3" value="One of our sacred sanctuaries was the Goldurhall Crypt, not far to the east. It got raided by bandits, and eventually something more {evil}."/>
        <parameter key="keyword_reply4" value="Noone knows exactly what has driven us from there. I have witnessed it with my own eyes, but it's hard to describe what it looked like. It was black, that is all I can tell."/>
        <!--SHOP-->
        <parameter key="module_shop" value="1"/>
        <parameter key="shop_buyable" value="wand of everblazing,18409,50000;wand of defiance,18390,60000;glacial rod,18412,60000;muck rod,18411,50000"/>
        <parameter key="shop_sellable" value="wand of everblazing,18409,9000;glacial rod,18412,9750;wand of defiance,18390,9750;muck rod,18411,9000"/>
    </parameters>
</npc>

You should know that I'm so, so terrible with scripts (including npcs) - that's why I love this tool haha.
I tested the xml file and had the same problem using TFS 0.2.14. Apparently it doesn't work if you start the keywords with a capital letter. Changin "Kruphix;Sanctuary;Hideouts;Evil" to "kruphix;sanctuary;hideouts;evil" will make it work as expected.

I tested the xml file and had the same problem using TFS 0.2.14. Apparently it doesn't work if you start the keywords with a capital letter. Changin "Kruphix;Sanctuary;Hideouts;Evil" to "kruphix;sanctuary;hideouts;evil" will make it work as expected.

Weird, but it works awesome! Thansk again

upload_2014-8-23_18-29-46.png

Ok still every time I randomly have tried to download this thing I get no connection to a server.... can we please get a rehost?

Back