• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Elime's NPC Editor

Does the download stop somewhere in the middle (like someone else have reported)? or are you experiencing a different kind of problem?

Also you can try the MediaFire link in post #78

Yes, the download stops somewhere in the middle. I'll try the MediaFire link. Thanks.

So fucking awesome this program is. good work Elime! can maybe make spell creater aswell?
I'm still hoping TGYoshi who developed SpellCreator is coming back. Maybe he will update it or at least release the source code. ^^

But yeah, I might start working on a spell creator in the future if he never shows up.

now we just need an npc editor that supports the use of storage values for exchange quests and tasks and stuff :p

could someone upload to mediafire or something? Can't download it from this website ;/

I really hope we will be able to edit posts in the tools section sometime in the future. Not being able to edit does not make it more secure, it's just annoying!

nice Does this work with 7.72 Othire 0.0.1b?
Download and try? Most npc systems use jiddo's npc system, however I don't know that server, so if it doesn't work, post script with error and server version in support. Try to learn while you are at it. Since you are new, take it from someone who knows, its best to learn when doing this type of work, that way you don't have to rely on people who won't do work for others without pay, and still alot won't without alot of money because everyone would rather work with themselves for the most part

Good shit, that it is!
Hell yeah! i used to do them by xml and lua manually or editing NPC scripts to my likings but with this program, that works so great btw! and so easy to use, i hardly even touch the npc xml i maybe add some lua if i want a new specific npc but trade npcs i go with this program every day of the week! :)

I cannot copy my items.xml says it contains syntax error, im using OThire

Back