• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

EliteOTs project, Full retro 7.72 original tibia server, [Process completed]

What you think about it?

• Total voters
How about scripts? Is everything working smoothly? Example: Postman Quest?

Everything is working perfectly fine.
I decided to cut the postman quest and Djinns quests and have the level limit only.
And with Everything that include switches, teleports and everything else.
Every single teleport in EliteOTs will bring you to the exact sqm, not only a few, but ALL.

About Website up tonight, can't make it, it will be online from tomorrow instead.

Fail.. the website is already online.
But for you guys who earlier used www.eliteots.net and got into this thread, you will keep doing that until your web browser update the link.
I had to clean up my Fire Fox history for the entire day to make it refresh the url of EliteOTs, so keep that in mind.

The website should be extremely speedy,
Fast and easy to load, but it's not on full speed yet, I'm still working on a few things to make it speed up even more.

I hope you like the website, the shape itself isn't mine, but the design and functions are.

Write a text document with all things, now I know all quests is working but how about, Keys? Are they all existing and workign properly? :p

Write a text document with all things, now I know all quests is working but how about, Keys? Are they all existing and workign properly? :p
Indeed all keys too.
Even DHQ Key.

how many quests you have on that project?, look great
How many quests?
Well there's 168 quests in the main quest file, which doesn't include Rookgaard, Desert quest, Anni, Dhq Banshee and some others.
So with a wild guess. somewhere between 190-200 Quests are in the server.

Edit:
168 is the number of unique items that's useable to "loot". (Chests, boxes and what ever things there are to loot stuffs in, tree, bushes, cars and Dumbledore..)

Can't you let some testers on :D? i'm bored ~.~ Could run around and perhaps find a bug.

Can't you let some testers on :D? i'm bored ~.~ Could run around and perhaps find a bug.
I appreciate your fire, but server is closed until 1:st September for everyone except a very few that's allowed to login to the test server.
If I need another guy for testing I'll have you in mind :)

Edit: Updated mainthread.
Houses are now linked to the website and fully working with buy/leave.

Edit2:
Added Checklist for checked houses to main post.

Last edited:
Looks impressive, can't wait to see what it really will become. I remember the days when fishing was actually of value in the game, people spent days doing it on ab'dendriel shore! As well as low level sorcs with no level req runes, deadly to the majority that traveled alone. You thought twice when going from ab to thais or venore by foot. The good ol days haha!

Looks impressive, can't wait to see what it really will become. I remember the days when fishing was actually of value in the game, people spent days doing it on ab'dendriel shore! As well as low level sorcs with no level req runes, deadly to the majority that traveled alone. You thought twice when going from ab to thais or venore by foot. The good ol days haha!

And I'm here to create and fulfill them!
Did I mention, if you get a fish in tile X, you wont be able to catch a new fish from this tile for a few minutes =)
Just like it's supposed to be :)

This server gonna be epic!
@Mohzus, i remember going from ab'dendriel to thais for better hunting places, and in the passage in kazordoon this sorcerer was waiting on people with 2 orc berserkers, holy crap! XD

i think this is realsoft.... simillar website and the same client version and the lowrate obsession =P

It looks nice but you still have a lot of work if you need 100% global tibia.

@Mohzus, i remember going from ab'dendriel to thais for better hunting places, and in the passage in kazordoon this sorcerer was waiting on people with 2 orc berserkers, holy crap! XD
Haha yeah, fun times =)
Except the dying part and loosing your most value item

i think this is realsoft.... simillar website and the same client version and the lowrate obsession =P
Highrate isn't fun, it's fun for 1 week and then you have got all can possible obtain, what's the fun of that?, to complete a game in one week only.
And the website is similar because I bought the shape, I stated that in the main thread that I've finally fixed a good base to work from.

It looks nice but you still have a lot of work if you need 100% global tibia.
Yeah of course, but in the speed I'm working on it, it will be completed within 2 weeks, so there's a lot of nice hang around time before the launch =)

Oh yeah haha! I valued my giant sword so much and lost it to a situation like that but they waited outside for me at the hole, fired the hole, near the elven castle directly left of ab, and took forever to get boh.

And I'm here to create and fulfill them!
Did I mention, if you get a fish in tile X, you wont be able to catch a new fish from this tile for a few minutes =)
Just like it's supposed to be :)

Just like way back when. Nowadays people just buy food and fishing stats + rod is completely obsolete, even when they add worms which was just an unnessecary feature. Just to piss people off haha.

Enough with the realsoft dispute. Save the useless posts and stay ontopic.

Added Thais to the checklist of checked houses.
And I'm still working to connect the website to the game, there's still a few things that aren't fully connected.

If any of you see anything on the website that maybe doesn't seem normal, please let me know.
www.eliteots.net <- Ofc,
Thanks

I havn't read all the posts but I think you should host a beta testing if you havn't done it already!

I havn't read all the posts but I think you should host a beta testing if you havn't done it already!

I already have and I'm still doing =)
But only a few are allowed to test, and it's almost done.

337 Npc's have been fully tested and they all works.
174 monsters have been tested, they're from real tibia files but we still need to make sure the atk/def is accurate to the server engine.
Loot is also tested and very accurate.
203 quest-chests/boxes have been tested and works.
and so on, it's a lot of things that have already been tested and confirmed, only a few things are left.

For example the houses, I'm working on them atm, making sure they really work in every little detail, 4 cities are done so far, just completed Venore when I saw your post.
And that's how it looks at the moment, no troubles of any kind, and the process have come so far that the server will be completely done within a week.
But I wont change the release date even thou that =)

Edit, Carlin done, added to checlist.

Edit2: Added Ankrahmun to checklist.
Edron, Port Hope and Darashia left to be confirmed fully functional.

Last edited:
Back